Buy Azicip 250 Online: Azithromycin Tablets (250mg)
Azicip 250 is one of the bestselling & high-potential antibiotics worldwide. It is manufactured by a recognized name in the pharmaceutical world – Cipla Ltd. Generally, the package contains six tablets as this medicine is prescribed for a minimum duration of 3 days. Sometimes, the treatment duration is 5 days based on the type of bacterial infection to address.
This antibiotic medicine is also referred to as an anticonvulsant drug. It has Azithromycin (250mg) as its major constituent. Azithromycin makes Azicip 250 mg tablet a successful antibiotic. It is considered safe for adults and children. But, it is selectively prescribed to children based on their age. If your child has difficulty in swallowing the tablet then a liquid version of this medicine is also available.
It’s a prescription-only medicine that you’re supposed to use after discussing your medical health conditions with the doctor.
Azicip 250mg Uses
This antibiotic is highly effective in treating bacterial infections occurring in several body parts:
- Urinary tract
How does the Azicip 250 tablet work?
The active content (Azithromycin) stops the growth of the bacteria from spreading infections in different body parts. Also, it stops the synthesis of proteins that allow bacteria to grow and spread throughout the body. As bacteria don’t receive proteins, their growth stops. Moreover, it kills the parent microorganisms & stops child bacteria growth. Thus, it clears bacterial infection entirely.
When & how to use Azicip 250 mg?
- Your healthcare provider will guide you with the dosage and timings of taking this medication. Swallow Azicip 250 tablets as a whole with a glass of water.
- Please don’t chew, split, or crush this medicine before consumption.
- You may choose to consume this antibiotic with or without food. But, the best time to take this medicine is an hour before meals or 1 to 2 hours after having food. Maintaining this gap will allow Azithromycin to digest easily & become effective in your bloodstream faster.
What if you forget to take the Azicip dose?
Make sure to take Azicip 250 dose as prescribed. Try not to forget your dose otherwise, this medicine will not be effective as desired. However, to err is human & if you forget to take this antibiotic then skip that dose. You may take it as soon as you remind of it if your next dose is after 8-10 hours. But, don’t take the Azicip tablet immediately if you’re about to take the next planned dose anytime soon.
Is it okay if you overdose on Azicip tablets?
No! Never use more than one Azicip 250mg tablet at a time. Follow the prescription and dosage guidance as given by your physician. Mostly, Azicip is prescribed to use twice per day – once in the morning & once during nighttime. However, this consumption frequency may vary according to the type of bacterial infection to be treated.
Your infection will not improve overnight if you double the dose. On the contrary, you might experience severe side effects. So, beware before using multiple pills as a single dose.
Side Effects of Azicip 250
The common Azicip 250 side effects happen to be:
- Feeling sick
- Stomach cramps
- Loss of appetite
In very rare cases, patients may experience skin rashes, hallucinations, ringing/buzzing in the ears, seizures, stomach pain, and vertigo. Reach out for medical help if these symptoms persist.
Conflicting Drugs with Azicip 250 mg tablets
Some medicines like antacids, Astemizole, Ebastine, Terfenadine, and Mizolastine are not to be used while taking Azicip tablets. Hence, you should inform your doctor regarding your ongoing medications before starting to use this antibiotic.
Warnings & Precautions
- Make sure to complete your treatment with Azicip 250 even if you start feeling better after a couple of doses.
- Never use Azicip tablets without requirement otherwise your system will become resistant to this antibiotic. In other words, it will become less effective when you’ll use it when required.
- Stop using this medicine after your treatment period ends. If you continue using this antibiotic then it will make your body tolerable to its effectiveness.
- This Azithromycin 250 tablet is mostly safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. But, you should tell your doctor if you’re pregnant or a breastfeeding mom before using this medicine.
- Using this antibiotic with alcohol is not recommended.
- Tell your doctor if you have kidney or liver disease before consuming Azicip 250.
Please store this medicine below 30 Degrees Celsius. It should be kept out of reach of children.
Azicip 250 Reviews
“One of the major health issues I’ve been facing is sinus infections every time season change happens. It makes me feel stuffy ears followed by fever, soreness of throat, and also migraine. I cannot explain how exhausting it gets. I’m very thankful to my doctor who prescribed me Azicip 250mg tablet. My treatment course was 5 days & this seasonal infection is gone forever!”
“I’ve reviewed many sites before using Azicip 250 tablet for my skin infection. And what a surprise! This antibiotic works. It’s a lifesaver.”
1) Can you take Azicip 250 with food?
Azicip 250 mg is safe to be used with and without food. Ideally, it is taken after meals for avoiding an upset stomach, just in case.
2) Is Azicip 250mg effective for viral infections?
Azicip is an anticonvulsant or antibiotic drug. It is not effective for viral infections like colds or flu. Hence, you should avoid using this medicine for such medical health conditions. Also, it should not be taken as a replacement for painkillers or opioids.
3) Does the Azicip tablet have habit-forming potential?
Not at all! Azicip Azithromycin tablet does not have habit-forming potential. However, the treatment duration is either 3 or 5 days in most cases.
4) What are the most common side effects while using Azicip 250mg?
Most patients experience less to no side effects from Azicip 250mg tablets. However, nausea happens to be the most common one. If you experience it then don’t worry. It will disappear as you discontinue using this antibiotic.
5) What if your infection symptoms don’t improve after using Azicip 250 tablets?
Usually, Azicip 250 tablets improve several types of bacterial infections. But, if you think that your condition isn’t improving even after completing the treatment then consult your doctor. Maybe you need a higher dose or an alternative treatment.
There are no reviews yet.