Buy Ivercor 6mg (Ivermectin Tablets) Online
Ivercor 6mg is a powerful, reliable & affordable medication for treating parasitic infections in humans. It is an FDA-approved medication containing Ivermectin as its core ingredient. This oral treatment is prescribed to adults & children (in some cases).
This prescription medicine is alternatively available in tropical form too. It is also approved by FDA for treating parasitic infections appearing on the outer side of the body. This makes it a former treatment for head lice, rosacea, and similar skin conditions.
In some conditions, Ivercor 6mg might be used for animals to heal them from heartworm diseases. It is a popular treatment among animals for several internal and external parasites.
Ivercor 6mg Uses
Being a highly-effective anti-parasitic medication, it heals parasitic worm infections like:
- Intestinal strongyloidiasis
- River blindness
Working Process of Ivercor 6mg
Ivercor 6 tablets contain 6mg of Ivermectin. As soon as Ivermectin activates upon consumption, it targets the parent parasites & kills them. It also stops the spreading of the offspring parasites to accelerate the healing process.
Directions to use Ivercor 6mg Tablets
- Swallow one Ivercor 6mg tablet at least an hour before dinner. Drink a glass of water alone.
- Your doctor will prescribe you with single Ivercor 6mg dose per day for the duration of 3 to 12 months. This ideal consumption duration depends on the medical health condition to be treated.
- This oral treatment works better if used on an empty stomach.
Should you cover up missed/skipped doses?
Make sure to take your Ivercor dose at a fixed time daily. This will help maintain the level of active ingredients in your bloodstream, and you’ll get the expected effectiveness by doing so. However, to err is human & you may forget to use this tablet.
Ivercor 6 mg tablet is usually consumed as a single dose per day. So, if you forget to take your dose for the day & remind yourself about it the next day, then you better skip that dose. But, if your next dose is after more than 20 hours, then you may take your dose immediately.
What if you take more than one Ivercor 6 mg tablet at a time?
First things first, never take more than the prescribed Ivercor 6mg dose. For instance, if you’re prescribed one Ivercor 6mg tablet per day, then follow the instructions. Exceeding this dose increases the risk of severe side effects. Additionally, you may have to face dangerous health conditions like coma & which could even cause death. So, be alert while handling this medication.
If overdosed already, then call the emergency helpline number or reach out to your healthcare provider as soon as possible.
What are the side effects of Ivercor 6 tablets?
You’ll likely witness some minor & common side effects while using Ivercor 6mg tablets. Hence, don’t be scared if any of the following side effects show up because they’re normal:
- Loose motions
- Pain in the limbs
- Stomach pain
- Body pain
- Joint pain
- Imbalance or trouble walking
- Extreme fatigue
- Loss of energy
If the following rare side effects appear, then you’ll have to get immediate medical attention:
- Increased heartbeat
- Vision loss
- Swelling in the eyes, face, throat, etc
Certain medicines are not suitable if consumed with Ivercor. Here are a few of the drugs showing complications if used along with Ivercor 6mg tablets:
- Valproic acid
- Sodium Oxybate
- Herbal supplements
Warnings & Precautions
- Check the active & inactive ingredients of Ivercor 6 mg tablets before usage.
- Please verify that this medication has not crossed the expiry date.
- If you notice any severe allergic reactions after using this medicine, then stop taking it immediately. Please consult your doctor before continuing its usage.
- This medicine might not be prescribed to children weighing below 15kg.
- Tell your doctor if you are using medicines from the ‘conflicting drugs’ list shared above. It’s essential to keep a safe gap between these medications and Ivercor 6mg. Ask your doctor how to maintain this gap.
- Share your medical history, sensitive health issues, medications, allergies, etc., before starting to use Ivercor 6mg tablets.
Ivercor 6 mg tablets should be stored at a temperature below 30 degrees Celsius. Also, it should not get into the hands of children.
1) Is Ivercor safe for pregnant/breastfeeding women?
This anti-parasitic medication might not be prescribed to women during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Its active ingredients can harm the fetus in the womb & cause excessive bleeding during labor. Moreover, breast milk can pass the ingredients to the child, which is harmful too. So, tell your doctor about pregnancy or breastfeeding before using this oral treatment.
2) For how long should you use Ivercor 6 mg tablets?
Ivercor 6mg is used for healing parasitic infections. These parasitic infections can be in the eye, skin, or blood. Thus, your doctor will guide you on when, how & for how long you have to use this anti-parasitic tablet. Please don’t use it without consulting your doctor. Also, never start or stop taking Ivercor on assumptions. Such unpredicted behavior can lead to risky health conditions.
3) How much is Ivercor 6mg dose too much?
The ideal Ivercor 6mg dose is taken once per day for the prescribed duration. You may have to consume Ivercor for anytime between 3 to 12 months according to the instructions given by your doctor.
4) Who is prescribed Ivercor 6 mg tablets?
Only a medical professional can prescribe Ivercor 6 mg based on the patients’ health conditions. Generally, this Ivermectin variant is prescribed for treating parasitic infections like scabies, filariasis, etc. It might be suggested as an anti-viral medication for river blindness, yellow fever, dengue, Zika, etc.
5) What is the Ivercor 6mg tablet price?
The pricing of Ivercor 6mg depends on the size of the package you buy. You can buy Ivercor 6mg online at alldayawake.com at a price range of $40 to $550 based on the pack size.