A good sex life becomes the foundation for a romantic relationship. On the contrary, it creates a positive impact on an individual’s physical and mental state too. With this said, if you want to elevate your romance or treat sexual disorders like ED or impotence in men then Suhagra 50 mg can help. This is one of the best sex drive boosters for men and a great way to surprise your partner.
You’ll make a better decision by allowing Suhagra 50 mg tablets in your love life. And if you want to buy Suhagra 50 mg Australia, we have 100% quality assured men’s health medicines to get started.
Overview of Suhagra 50 mg
Suhagra 50 mg is one of the best mild-dose generic Sildenafil tablets prescribed to impotent males. It contains Sildenafil Citrate (50mg) as a major active component. This medication is mainly used for treating symptoms of erectile dysfunction (impotence or ED) and poor sex drive in men. Besides this, it promises faster onset of erections and extends playtime for sex up to 5 hours. It is thus being used by men willing to have some more fun in the bedroom.
In short, it allows men to have sexual play for a longer period than usual. This male enhancer is worth giving a try if you have softer erection issues. But it won’t help if you have premature ejaculation problems, want to get sexual stimulation, or are willing to cure any sexually transmitted diseases.
Suhagra 50 mg Uses
- Male libido booster
- Improving symptoms of a sexual disorder called impotence or ED
- Overall sexual performance enhancement in males
How Suhagra 50 mg benefits men?
This medicine has the foremost benefit of reversing symptoms of impotence in men. It makes men perform up to 5 hours with each tablet. Moreover, it is one of the safest, most effective & affordable male enhancers. It starts showing effectiveness within a couple of doses. This ED pill empowers men to have penetrative sex even after ejaculating once.
Does Suhagra 50 mg improve male sex drive permanently?
No, it can only improve sex drive in males whenever used. If discontinued, its effectiveness will not be experienced anymore. This is the reason it is advised to continue for a longer period. And that’s why its minimum treatment period is six months. You may consult your doctor if you wish to use it for a longer time.
Mechanism of Action
The main motive of this ED medicine is to improve blood circulation in the penis. It waits for sexual stimulation to activate Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil, which is a PDE-5 inhibitor, boosts the cGMP enzyme cycle and prevents its breakdown. This active content ensures the penis receives adequate blood flow throughout sexual intercourse for harder & long-lasting erections. The veins carrying blood to the penis are also unblocked for continuous transfer. Finally, Sildenafil reduces refractory duration so that men can get ready even after coming once.
Method of Use (Suhagra 50 mg Dosage)
- Suhagra 50 mg dose is taken only 30 minutes or 1 hour before the planned sexual intercourse. It is used by swallowing the pill as a whole with a glass of water.
- Make sure to take this medicine timely to experience its effects at desired times.
- Do not break, chew, or crush the tablet else you’ll make it lose its effectiveness.
- Avoid having it excessively or in less than prescribed amounts.
- This medicine works well whether used with or without food but works faster when used on an empty stomach.
- If you miss any dose, use it as soon as you remind of it. Skip if your next dose is anytime soon.
Things to take care of after using this ED medicine
- You’ll be prone to dizziness and drowsiness. This will likely affect your vision, ability to focus, think and move. Therefore, avoid attention-needing activities like driving vehicles, using heavy machines, etc for at least 7 hours after the dosage.
- Don’t binge on alcoholic beverages excessively after using this drug. It’ll make you slip into excessive dizziness.
- Never plan for an overdose. This medicine should be taken on a once-daily basis only. If overdone, it can lead to severe health consequences.
Does it have any potential side effects?
Yes, it has a few potential side effects and some unwanted (rare) too. We’ll discuss both of them below. Also, you’ll need medical attention if the side effects get severe and you experience discomfort.
Common and Nominal
- Pain in the arms and limbs
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach pain
- Flushed face
- Back pain
- Dry mouth
- Body pain
- Blurry vision
- Ringing in ears
- Loss of appetite
Severe and Rare
- Chest pain
- A sudden drop in blood pressure
- Increasing heartbeat
- Pain while attaining erections
- Erections lasting above 5 hours
Which drugs to keep away from while using Suhagra 50?
The following drugs are probably the common interactions of this ED pill. Make sure you don’t use any of them while on treatment with this generic Sildenafil tablet. If you wish to continue them anyways, maintain a 2-hour gap to avoid any major side effects due to drug interactions.
- Antiviral drugs
- Antifungal medicines
- Medicines with nitrates
- Heart medicines
- Herbal medicines
- HIV/AIDS medicines
- Sleeping pills
Can you use alternative ED pills with this one?
No, it is not permissible to take any male enhancers with Suhagra. You either use that particular remedy or this one and not both. If you take multiple sex drive boosters together, you’ll likely experience allergic reactions. Avoid doing so even if you think the active ingredients are the same.
Necessary Precautionary Measures & Associated Warnings
- Though safe and reliable, buy Suhagra 50 mg Australia only with a prescription.
- This male enhancer contains Sildenafil Citrate as key content. You may read the product label for inactive content. Don’t proceed to buy this medicine if you’re allergic to any active or inactive ingredient.
- Suhagra is not for women or children under 18 years. This impotence medicine can be extremely dangerous for women especially if pregnant or lactating. They’ll be harming their health as well as putting the child’s life at risk.
- Disclose your medical history to the doctor. Tell them everything about your sensitive health issues (if any), medicines in use, allergies, plans for surgery, and so on.
- This medicine might not be a good choice for men with severe cardiovascular health. It may not prescribe if the male has had a heart attack in the past six months or will be undergoing heart surgery soon.
- Inform your healthcare provider if you have a history of kidney or liver disease, diabetes, glaucoma, etc.
- It can be discontinued with medical guidance only. If stopped immediately, it’ll draw withdrawal effects.
Suhagra 50 mg Reviews
“It was unbelievable how I got harder erections this easily with Suhagra. I was diagnosed with impotence after six months after my wedding. This fact was hard to digest and I was clueless if I will ever be able to impress my wife. Thankfully, this medicine got to be my major savior and I’m living a happy married life without losing confidence or sanity. We’re enjoying new moves and she loves it!”
How to store Suhagra 50 tablets?
You only need to store it below 30 Degrees Celsius. Don’t expose it to moisture, heat, or direct sunlight. Keep it out of reach and sight of children.
1) How long it is safe to use Suhagra 50 mg tablets?
It is safe to use this impotence pill for as long as the treatment period is mentioned in your prescription. If you wish to continue, seek help from your healthcare provider. Ask them if it is safe to use this medicine for the long term as per your health conditions.
2) What is Suhagra 50 mg price Australia?
The price of this ED medicine is extremely affordable, especially if you buy it with AllDayAwake. We have different pack sizes available which you can order according to your prescription.
3) Where to buy Suhagra 50 mg online?
AllDayAwake can be your best destination to buy men’s health medicines including Suhagra. Don’t miss the chance to get this ED pill at discounted prices and 100% assured quality. We’ll ship your order via express mode so it’ll reach you faster. Additionally, our medicines accompany a hassle-free returns and refunds policy. If you don’t like the quality, we’ll take the medicines back and process your refund. None of our customers dislike the quality though!
4) What happens if you take Suhagra 50 with food?
This medicine can take with food provided that the food is lightweight and not oily, high fat, fried, or fatty. If it is so, it’ll take more time to digest and thus Sildenafil will take more time to activate. Hence, it is better to use such ED remedies on an empty stomach only.
5) Can you drink coffee after using Suhagra 50?
Coffee is a caffeinated beverage known for promoting wakefulness while this generic Sildenafil pill promotes dizziness. Both of them have opposite effects which impose abnormalities together. Therefore, it isn’t suggested to drink coffee right after using Suhagra 50.