If you’re looking for a 2-in-1 solution for impotence and early coming in one, Suhagra Force can be a great start. Men buy Suhagra Force as it is an FDA-approved ED medicine, highly effective, safe & doesn’t cost too much. With just a prescription as your approval, you can buy this sexual enhancer online legally. Come, let’s see what this medicine has for you.
What is Suhagra Force?
Suhagra Force50 is a film-coated tablet with Sildenafil and Dapoxetine as major contents. Basically, this medicine is designed for addressing the two most common sexual disorders in men – erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE). It helps men in delaying ejaculations, make love for a longer period (around 5 hours), and have penetrative sex with utmost satisfaction. After all, it gets convenient to gain & sustain stronger erections with this tablet.
No wonder how effective it is, it cannot use for sexual stimulation in men or women. And you should never use it for females regardless of how overwhelming you feel. Similarly, it isn’t formulated for improving any other sexual disorders or STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases).
Uses of Suhagra Force 50 Tablets
It is used for treating impotence and premature ejaculation in men. Breaking down further:
- Impotence or ED is a sexual health disorder wherein men fail to get desired hardness for penetrative sex. It is impossible for them to satisfy their partners due to a softer penis. Thus, it is difficult to imagine satisfying sex. During such circumstances, using this ED pill helps in getting & keeping stronger erections easily. Men can get desired hardness within minutes and it can sustain for up to 5 hours.
- Premature ejaculation, also known as early coming, is a sexual health disorder in men. Men diagnosed with this sexual disorder often come within minutes of sexual intimacy. Some may ejaculate with foreplay only while others fail to hold on to stronger erections for a long time. This medicine helps men to have full ejaculatory control and perform sex for as long as it is active. It’s up to the male whether he wants to ejaculate once or multiple times within the activeness duration of this medicine.
How does Suhagra Force benefit men?
- Improves confidence level for masculinity and sexual performance
- Enhances overall sex drive in males
- Makes for memorable romantic experiences of a lifetime
- Allows men to tackle ED & PE naturally
- The non-addictive formula ensures safety in long-run use
- Fewer side effects to entertain
- The versatility of use among younger and elderly males
Needless to say, this medicine has Sildenafil and Dapoxetine as major active components. Sildenafil, a PDE-5 inhibitor, is present in a 50mg composition. On the other hand, Dapoxetine is used at 30mg strength. This medicine thus becomes a mild or moderate dose that is perfect for beginners.
It takes sexual arousal for activating Sildenafil and Dapoxetine in your bloodstream. As they activate with foreplay, it is possible for men to get and keep firm erections. Alongside, men can get full ejaculatory control with this medicine. This seems so smooth while a lot of things are working behind the scenes to achieve the expected results. Sildenafil is used for tackling erectile dysfunction by increasing blood circulation towards the penis. Dapoxetine is assigned the job of preventing early coming. By managing the symptoms of these sexual disorders, it is possible for this male enhancer to maximize sexual satisfaction.
Suhagra Force Dosage Directions
Follow the prescription and dosage guidance for using this medicine properly. Suhagra Force 50 is usually consumed 30 minutes to 1 hour of sexual intercourse. Swallow this pill, one per day, with a glass of water.
This tablet should not break, chewed, or crushed otherwise its effectiveness will diminish.
It is good to go before or after meals. But most men prefer using it on an empty stomach as it gets effective faster hereby.
Warning Signs to Catch Early
If you feel uncomfortable after taking this medicine or any abnormalities are felt then consult your healthcare provider. Especially, you’ll need medical guidance if you get serious allergic reactions after taking this medicine.
Pause treatment if any severe side effects appear.
Don’t continue this medicine unless you consult your doctor.
Suhagra Force Side Effects
These side effects are nothing to worry about and are very nominal.
- Dry mouth
- Redness of skin
- Blurry vision
- Flushed face
- Painful limbs
- Stomach pain
- Body pain
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Buzzing in ears
- Upset stomach
Consider immediate medical attention if any of these rare and severe side effects show up.
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Pain while achieving erections
- Erections not settling after 5 hours
- Penis is weirdly erect
Precautionary Measures & Safety Instructions
- Driving: Driving vehicles isn’t permissible after the dosage as the user mostly feels dizzy due to Sildenafil.
- Using Machines: Avoid operating heavy machines if you’re dizzy or experience blurry vision after using this medicine.
- Alcohol: Don’t drink alcohol when you plan to take this sexual enhancer. Alcoholic beverages like grapefruit juice and even caffeine have negative interactions with this ED pill. Most alcoholic beverages worsen dizziness.
- Kidney: Suhagra Force may not be an ideal choice for patients with impaired kidneys.
- Liver: It may not be a good choice for patients with liver impairments. Sildenafil affects blood flow throughout the body and thus it can have contradicting effects on the liver.
- Pregnancy: Don’t use it for pregnant women. It can harm the fetus in the womb and become the reason for excessive bleeding during labor.
- Breastfeeding: It isn’t for breastfeeding women as they can pass Sildenafil and Dapoxetine to the child via breast milk.
- Missed Dose: In case any dose is skipped, continue with the next dose as scheduled by the physician. Avoid consuming missed doses as double doses the next time.
- Overdose: This medicine can lead to life-threatening consequences if overdosed.
- Stopping this medicine: Discontinue this medicine by consulting your healthcare provider. Don’t make prompt decisions and stop them suddenly.
- Using without prescription: Avoid its intake without medical guidance as you need to discuss a lot of things with your doctor. Share your medical history, allergies, surgeries, and medications for a better take on this sexual enhancer.
What are some interacting medicines of the Suhagra Force?
Some of the common interacting drugs are:
- Medicines with nitrate compounds
- Antifungal medicines
- Sleeping aid pills
- HIV/AIDS medicines
- Herbal supplements
- Other oral remedies for impotence or early coming in men
These are just a few. A lot of other interacting medicines may exist and you need to confirm this with your healthcare provider. Seek medical guidance if you’re already taking any of these medicines or some other drugs. If possible, you’ll suggest keeping a safe gap otherwise you may have to pause treatment with interacting medicines. Do whatever is guided by your medical practitioner.
Suhagra Force Reviews
“I have had impotence for quite a long and later got diagnosed with premature ejaculation. Instead of losing it all to these sexual disorders, I chose to find an effective oral remedy. My preference was a single pill which I later got prescribed – Suhagra Force. As it was just the beginning, this pill worked its magic and here I am, more confident, happy with my sex life, and leading the career of my dreams.”
How to store Suhagra Force 50?
- Suhagra Force is stored at a temperature between 15 and 30 Degrees Celsius
- Keep this medicine away from moisture and sunlight
- Store it away from the reach of children
1) Is Suhagra Force 50 safe?
Yes, it is one of the safest, most reliable & highly effective oral remedies for impotence and premature ejaculation in males. You can also call it a worldwide popular male enhancer treating two of the most common sexual disorders in men.
2) Can you take Suhagra Force if you have heart disease?
It may not be suggested to patients with severe health issues like cardiovascular diseases. As a user, you should inform your doctor if you have had a stroke or heart attack in the past six months. Also, inform your healthcare provider if you’ll be undergoing heart surgery soon.
3) When to use Suhagra Force 50 tablets?
Follow your dosage schedule and ideal intake timings suggested by the physician. This medicine is best used an hour or 30 minutes ahead of the planned sexual intercourse.
4) Is Suhagra Force good for use daily?
You can have this medicine daily if suggested by your physician. Seek medical guidance from your doctor on whether you’re willing to use this sexual enhancer daily or occasionally. Also, avoid using it overwhelmingly.
5) What happens if you take Suhagra Force with food?
It’s okay even if you use this medicine with food. However, the activeness timings of this medicine will delay as food will be churned by your stomach first. Especially, the delay is more if you use this medicine with high-fat or oily meals. It is thus recommended to take it without food.