Buy Neurontin 300mg Online: Gabapentin 300 mg Tablets for Nerve Pain
Neurontin 300mg is an oral treatment for improving seizures and postherpetic neuralgia (nerve pain caused by shingles). It is an anticonvulsant drug that effectively prevents sensitivity to pain.
This medicine is generally Gabapentin sold under the brand name Neurontin. Besides tablet form, you can also find Gabapentin as an oral solution, and it can be prescribed to adults and children. Thanks to its faster pain-relief formula, it promotes healing within a short span.
Neurontin (Gabapentin 300 mg) tablets are usually prescribed as a combination therapy along with other medications. You may take this medication as a prescription-only drug.
Neurontin 300 Uses
Neurontin 300 Gabapentin tablet is mainly prescribed for treating the following health conditions:
- Partial seizures
- Neuropathic pain
Work Process of Neurontin 300mg Pills
The exact working mechanism of Neurontin 300 (Gabapentin tablets) is unknown. But, it is assumed that this medication works by interfering with the brain’s chemical messengers. It blocks the pain signals passing to the brain by reducing the release of neurotransmitters passing signals for pain. Additionally, Gabapentin reduces the release of neurotransmitters responsible for generating seizures. The painful signals cannot pass to the brain, so the body does not feel the sensation.
As a result, relief is felt for a few hours for as long as Gabapentin is effective in the bloodstream.
When & how to use Neurontin 300 Gabapentin Tablets?
Neurontin 300mg tablets should be used according to the dosage guidance given by the doctor. Your ideal dosage is determined by the medical health condition to be treated.
For instance, postherpetic neuralgia patients may have to take Neurontin 300 mg tablet for three days. However, this dosage frequency is influenced by several factors. The patient’s medical health conditions, allergies, surgeries, ongoing medicines, etc., are also considered.
Ideally, Neurontin 300mg tablet is swallowed as a whole with a glass of water. It can be consumed with or without meals.
Missed dose information:
Make sure to take Neurontin 300 mg pills at a fixed time to maintain the effectiveness of Gabapentin in the bloodstream. If you forget to take this medicine sometimes, skip that dose, and you can continue with the next dose as scheduled.
Neurontin 300 Side Effects
The side effects of Neurontin 300 might appear in some patients. However, they’re common, nominal, and don’t last long. So, don’t worry if you see any of the following side effects:
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Body pain
- Viral infection
- Mood changes
- Weight gain
Neurontin 300mg tablet makes for a bad combination with the active ingredients of some medications. Thus, you should avoid taking this tablet with drugs like:
- Antiepileptic drugs
Inform your doctor if you’re already using such drugs. Also, disclose your ongoing medicines so that your healthcare provider can guide you on how to use these medicines safely.
Warnings & Precautions
- Use Neurontin 300 tablets if and only if the doctor prescribes it. Take your Neurontin dose in the prescribed amounts only.
- Don’t use Neurontin 300 mg tablets for more than the prescribed duration. It would help if you stopped taking it once your treatment duration is over.
- Maintain a safe gap of 2 hours between Neurontin and drugs interacting with this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you’re pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding. This medicine might not be prescribed to women during pregnancy because Gabapentin can cause excessive bleeding during labor. Moreover, Gabapentin can be excreted in breast milk which is harmful to the child.
- Discuss your current medications, medical health conditions, medical history, surgeries, allergies, etc., with your doctor before taking Neurontin tablets.
- Tell your doctor if you have any severe health problems (heart, kidney, liver, blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma, etc.)
- Never start or stop using this Gabapentin tablet just because you want to. Stopping to use this medicine suddenly can draw severe withdrawal symptoms.
- It would help if you did not drive or perform any task requiring attention after using Neurontin 300.
- Please check the validity of the Neurontin 300mg tablet before using the same. Dispose of the medicine safely once it crosses the expiry date.
- Avoid flushing this package in the toilet. Throw the expired medicine in the dustbin.
- Keep Neurontin tablets in a cool and dry place. Store it out of reach and sight of children.
Neurontin 300mg Reviews
“Trust me, if you have anxiety, panic attacks, or bipolar disorder then using Neurontin 300mg tablet is the ultimate choice. I used alternative medicines before but nothing worked out as effectively as this one. I took Neurontin 300 thrice a day for three days and it saved my life.”
“I got shingles and my life went dull suddenly. Everything felt gloomy and started talk therapies and antidepressants. I didn’t find any improvement and so consulted a doctor who prescribed me Gabapentin tablets. Initially, I used Neurontin 300 once per day in the morning & my health improved gradually. I took it for a week and felt good. I’m very satisfied with the quality of life improved by this medicine.”
Is Neurontin 300 an effective painkiller?
Technically, Neurontin 300 treats several types of nerve pain, but it belongs to an anticonvulsant class of drugs. You cannot take this medicine as an opioid or painkiller.
How much Neurontin is too much?
Neurontin 300mg pills are prescribed for dosing a maximum of three times a day. Moreover, it is to be used for a short duration only. In many cases, it is prescribed for three to five days only. Ask your doctor regarding your ideal dosage and take it accordingly.
Can you get addicted to Gabapentin tablets?
Gabapentin may have abuse potential and hence should not be used beyond the treatment period. If you take Neurontin 300 Gabapentin tablets for the long term, it can alter your mental state and lead to adverse health impacts.
How do you feel after using Neurontin 300 mg tablets?
Generally, people feel dizzy or clumsy after taking Neurontin 300mg tablets, and these are the common side effects that are temporary. Overall, your health condition will improve for which you’re taking this anticonvulsant drug.
Is Neurontin 300 a muscle relaxant drug?
Neurontin 300 tablets have muscle-relaxing effects, but it is not a muscle relaxant & should not be used as one. If you’re unclear with the basics & benefits of this medication, then consult your doctor.