Do you need an effective painkiller for migraine headaches? Are you still searching for a good muscle pain reliever drug? Are you fed up with using high-power painkillers with shorter effectiveness? Aspadol ER 200 is here to reduce your frequency of dosage and relieve most types of chronic pain in no time. Buy Aspadol ER 200 with a prescription and it’ll help you with mild to moderate chronic pain. This pain reliever drug promotes relief instantly and makes it last for a longer duration.
In case you’re here to buy Aspadol ER 200 online then we have all the insights regarding this medicine. We’re happy to have this medicine on board with 100% genuine quality, reasonable pricing & express shipping. Feel free to order it with us and have optimum health benefits with the same.
What is Aspadol ER 200?
Aspadol ER 200 is Tapentadol extended-release tablet that is prescribed for treating mild to severe chronic pain. Chronic pain is a kind of pain resulting from past injuries, surgeries, or similar instances. When left untreated, it keeps reappearing and drives painful sensations for the patients thus hindering routine life.
During such cases, Aspadol ER 200 mg tablets help in relieving chronic pain by promoting a sense of relief for a longer time. As a result, the patient feels good, motivated & confident to carry out life activities without experiencing pain. It is a kind of painkiller you may use after getting a prescription from the doctor. This medicine is available as both – an extended-release and an instant-release tablet. Your doctor will thus prescribe the best match according to your medical health conditions.
Benefits of Aspadol ER 200
- This medicine is a faster pain reliever. You experience relief in no time from using the dosage.
- The foremost benefit of this chronic pain reliever is its formulation that lasts longer in your body.
- It is thus used less frequently as compared to instant-release versions. For instance, ER tablets may be required to use once or twice a day as compared to IR versions that are used 3 to 4 times per day.
- Aspadol ER 200 is designed for treating moderate to severe chronic pain in muscles, headaches, or similar pain in other body parts. Tapentadol is popular for its dual-action mechanism as an opioid receptor agonist & norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor.
- This painkiller activates within 30 minutes and its effect stays for around 24 hours. It simply means that most patients are required to take the pill only once per day.
- When all the other pain relievers fail, this Tapentadol tablet comes to the rescue.
Note: Your frequency of dosage will be suggested by the doctor. Don’t assume it to be used twice a day by default.
Aspadol ER 200 Uses
This pain reliever can use for managing the:
- Acute pain
- Moderate to severe chronic pain
- Ongoing severe pain
- Any kind of opioid pain
- Several types of neuropathic pain
Ask your doctor if you’re looking for a high-potential painkiller after using all the effective substitutes that fail to work for you.
Aspadol ER 200 Dosage & Directions for Use
Follow your prescription and dosage guidance shared by the doctor for this medicine.
Generally, Aspadol ER 200 dosage is used only once within 24 hours. If you consume it excessively or multiple times within a day then it’ll trigger rare side effects instantly.
Swallow one whole tablet with a glass of water. Make sure not to chew, break, or crush the pill else its effectiveness will change.
The rule of thumb for using this medicine is to take it 30 minutes before meals or 2 hours after meals. Food is found to reduce the absorption rate of Tapentadol which delays its effectiveness.
In case you forget to take your dosage then use it as soon as you remember. However, don’t use the missed dose as two pills together during the next planned dosage.
Difference between OTC PainKillers vs Aspadol ER 200 pills
As stated above, this pain reliever is prescribed when all the substitute treatments fail. This should give you a clear picture of how effective this Tapentadol tablet is! Its prompt activeness and long-lasting effectiveness are impressive. Not only it is the magic of words but you feel its effectiveness as promised. Moreover, it’ll improve the symptoms of chronic pain in a short period only. Kudos! You’ll not require to continue using it for a long time.
Most OTC painkillers are instant relief tablets that work immediately and last for a short span only. Therefore, you have to use them more frequently as compared to ER tablets.
How frequently you can take Aspadol ER 200 mg tablets?
Your doctor will guide you regarding the frequency of dosage after examining the severity of pain, the type of pain & your medical health conditions. Avoid using it as per assumptions or exceeding the ideal dosage limit set by the doctor.
Aspadol ER 200 vs Aspadol 200mg Pill – what is the difference?
Both are highly effective pain relievers with Tapentadol as the major active ingredient. First is the extended-release tablet that is supposed to work instantly and last for a longer time in your system. The second one is an instant relief tablet that works faster but lasts for a short time as compared to an extended-release tablet.
In a nutshell, both have almost similar drug composition, effectiveness, side effects, and other features. Their lasting time of effectiveness varies according to design. Seek help from your doctor whether you require ER or IR form of Aspadol.
Do you experience any side effects of Aspadol ER 200?
Yes, some patients experience mild to moderate side effects from this painkiller, and it’s normal to experience such symptoms. We’re listing the common as well as severe side effects below. Reach out to your healthcare provider when symptoms get adverse.
Talk to your doctor if you experience any of the following side effects:
- Sleep apnea
- Stomach pain
- Pain in the abdomen
- Troubles while urinating
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Excessive drowsiness
- Troubles while waking up
- Skin allergic reactions
- Throat infection
Disease, Drug & Food Contradictions
Patients with head injuries, seizures, brain tumors, etc should avoid using this medicine because Tapentadol increases intracranial pressure. Also, patients diagnosed with asthma should avoid it as it induces respiratory depression. Similarly, it may not prescribe to patients with kidney and liver diseases.
Pain medicines like mixed-opioid agonist-antagonists, samidorphan, naltrexone, etc are not suggested to use when you’re taking Tapentadol. In addition, avoid MAO inhibitors, SSRI inhibitors, Antidepressants, and so on. Talk to your doctor if you’re already using opioid pain relievers or cough relief drugs, sleeping pills, anti-anxiety medicines, muscle relaxants, or antihistamines. Make sure to check the label before using this tablet so that you can avoid it if you’re allergic to its active or inactive contents.
Food or beverages:
This medicine is supposed to be used without meals. So, make sure to have it 30 minutes before or 2 hours post-meal. It may have interactions with alcohol and so you’re supposed to limit or quit alcoholic beverages while undergoing treatment with Aspadol ER 200.
- Inform your doctor regarding allergies, medical history, medicines currently in use, and other essential health information before using this medicine.
- Never take this painkiller without consulting the doctor. Don’t use it if you’re allergic to Tapentadol.
- This medicine also contains some inactive ingredients. Make sure you check them before starting treatment with Aspadol ER 200 straightaway.
- Discuss with your doctor if you have brain disorders, trouble breathing while asleep, kidney or liver disease, substance abuse, or so on.
- Tapentadol has the property of dizziness and drowsiness. Hence, avoid using the machine or driving vehicles just after using your dosage.
- Make it clear to your doctor if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. It may not suggest to women during such medical health conditions.
- Stop using this medicine as guided by the doctor. Don’t continue using it for a prolonged period else you may experience symptoms of abuse.
Aspadol ER 200 Reviews
“I tried almost all the popular medicines for migraine relief but sadly, nothing worked. My headache was getting intolerable and I was keen to find out one effective treatment. Thanks to my family doctor, I started using Aspadol ER 200 and it gave me a sigh of relief. I can perform my routine tasks after taking this medicine in the morning. I’ve used it for a month and its effectiveness subsided my pain as expected.”
You may keep this medicine at a temperature below 30 Degrees Celsius. Store your stash out of reach of children.
1) What is an extended-release tablet?
As the name suggests, an extended-release tablet has long-lasting effectiveness. This class of medicines is popular for its instant effects and lasting action time. In this case, Aspadol ER 200 activates within 30 minutes and lasts for up to 22 or 24 hours. That’s not a short time for a little pill to keep working, isn’t it?
2) What kind of pain does Aspadol ER 200 help with?
Aspadol ER 200 is an opioid pain reliever that helps with several types of chronic pain, acute pain, muscle pain, migraine pain, neuropathic pain, etc. In short, it is your last hope when all other medicines fail to provide relief.
3) How safe is Aspadol ER 200mg tablet?
It is one of the most reliable, effective & safe painkillers you’ll ever use provided that you’re taking it as per the prescription. Catch up with your dosage schedule and don’t overdose. Allow this medicine to relieve your pain and it’ll make for a safe painkiller.
4) Can you take Aspadol ER 200 amid kidney and liver disease?
Tell your doctor that you have kidney or liver health disorders while this pain reliever is being prescribed. If suitable, they’ll suggest this medicine else you may prescribe an alternative drug.
5) Where do you get to buy Aspadol ER 200 in genuine quality?
Don’t look for 100% genuine Aspadol ER 200 online anywhere else when you can buy Aspadol ER 200 with us. We have this painkiller in different pack sizes and at extremely affordable prices. Have your prescription beforehand and order your desired quantity now!
There are no reviews yet.