Gabapin 100: Buy Gabapentin 100mg Tablets Online
Buy Gabapin 100mg online (Gabapentin Tablets) if you’ve been prescribed this oral treatment. It is a highly effective medicine for treating symptoms of epilepsy, neuropathic pain, spinal cord injury, and shingles.
Gabapin belongs to an antiepileptic class of drugs and is often referred to as an anticonvulsant. It contains Gabapentin as its vital content. Gabapin 100 mg tablet is mainly prescribed in combination with other medications. This medicine is specified for the short term only, and you’re supposed to discontinue as guided. Gabapin is safe for adults and children, but it isn’t prescribed to children below 6 years. Moreover, it isn’t an ideal treatment for women during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Gabapin 100mg Uses
This oral medication is mostly prescribed for treating symptoms of:
- Peripheral neuropathic pain caused by shingles
Benefits of Gabapin 100 Tablets
- Epilepsy is a disorder that makes the patient feel as if neurons are firing in the brain. As a result, seizures can experience along with unusual behavior, including loss of awareness.
- Gabapin 100mg tablet works by slowing down nerve impulses in the brain that causes seizures. Thus, the symptoms of epilepsy reduce, and the patient can perform life activities with confidence.
For Peripheral Neuropathic Pain:
- This is a chronic pain condition triggered by damaged nerves in the limbs because of shingles or diabetes. The patient gets sensitive and feels hot, with pins and needles, numbness, burning, shooting, or cramps.
- Gabapin (Gabapentin 100mg) pill relieves pain by minimizing symptoms like tiredness, mood swings, and sleep problems.
How does Gabapin 100 work?
Gabapin 100 tablet relies on Gabapentin (100mg) to be effective. Gabapentin activates within 2 to 3 hours of taking this medicine. It decreases abnormal electrical activity in the brain by blocking the pain signals from the nerves to the brain. The brain stops receiving painful sensations, and hence relief is felt instantly. This is an assumed working process, though.
Directions to use Gabapin 100 tablets
- Follow your dosage guidance for using Gabapin 100 tablets properly.
- Swallow one whole Gabapin tablet at a time with a glass of water. It is fine to consume before or after meals.
- Don’t chew, crush, or split this medicine if you want it to be effective as expected.
- You’ll have to limit alcohol consumption for as long as you’re taking this anticonvulsant.
Note: It may take a few days for Gabapentin to gel with your system & be effective. Have patience and continue with your dose as scheduled. Don’t lose hope or discontinue this medicine, considering that you aren’t getting any results. Wait for a week and if you don’t see any improvements, then consult your doctor.
Missed dose information:
Sometimes, you may forget to take your Gabapin 100 dose, and that’s okay. Don’t panic, but make sure you don’t skip your dose more frequently. Take your missed dose immediately if your next scheduled dose isn’t anytime soon. However, don’t double the dose while taking your next dose just because you forgot to take the previous dose.
How to handle overdose?
It is extremely dangerous for your health if you take multiple Gabapentin tablets at a time. Don’t think that you’ll improve your health conditions faster than usual. It can worsen your health conditions and trigger dangerous side effects in no time. If you’ve overdosed already, then contact your healthcare provider immediately.
Side Effects of Gabapin 100mg Tablets
Some mild side effects of Gabapin 100mg tablet can appear in some patients. They’re temporary and disappear in a few days only.
- Blurred vision
- High blood pressure
- Increased appetite
- Dry mouth
- Throat infection
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Weight gain
In rare cases, patients may lose consciousness.
Gabapentin tablets might react negatively with the following medicines. So, you should tell your doctor if you’re using any. Also, ask them if you can keep a safe gap to avoid severe health consequences.
- Opioids like Morphine
- Antacids like aluminum hydroxide & magnesium hydroxide
- Inform your doctor regarding pregnancy or breastfeeding. Gabapentin is unsafe for pregnant and breastfeeding women because its risks overweigh its benefits.
- This medicine can make you dizzy. Hence, it would help not to drive or operate heavy machinery after using Gabapin 100mg tablets.
- Discuss your allergies and ongoing medicines with the doctor before using this medicine. You may stop taking Gabapentin tablets if you develop any severe allergic reactions.
- Patients with respiratory tract problems, kidney and liver diseases, and poor cardiovascular health might not prescribe this medicine.
- You should discontinue Gabapin 100 mg pills when your doctor wants you to. Taking this medicine after the treatment period can get you addicted to Gabapentin.
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place. Keep Gabapin 100mg out of reach of children.
- Check the validity of Gabapin 100 tablets & make sure to discard the medicine safely if expired.
Gabapin 100 Reviews
“I took Gabapin 100mg for minimizing neuropathic pain due to diabetes. My treatment duration was for 3 months straight and I’m very satisfied with the improvement it has made to my quality of life. I’m feeling less painful & I’m enjoying life like before.”
“I’m using Gabapin 100 tablet in the evening to relieve restless leg syndrome. This medicine helps me get deeper sleep and is very effective in minimizing symptoms of RLS.”
1) What is Gabapin 100 used for?
Gabapin 100 was formerly prescribed as an oral treatment for epilepsy and peripheral nerve damage caused by shingles. You may consult your doctor if you’re suffering from either of these medical health conditions.
2) How to take Gabapin 100mg for better effectiveness?
Your doctor will guide you on how to use Gabapin 100 tablets. Ideally, it is consumed in the evening before meals so that Gabapentin activates as desired.
3) Can you take Gabapin 100 mg tablet as a painkiller?
Gabapin 100 is not a painkiller. Though it reduces painful sensations effectively, it is an anticonvulsant drug and should not use as a painkiller.
4) Will 100mg of Gabapentin make you sleepy?
This antiepileptic drug has dizziness and drowsiness as its common side effects. It can get you sleepy, but it is not a sleeping pill.
5) Is Gabapin 100mg addictive?
You may get addicted to Gabapin 100mg tablets if you take this medicine beyond the prescribed treatment duration. It has a low potential for drug abuse, but still, it should be handled consciously.