Buy Neurontin 600 for Seizures & Nerve Pain (Gabapentin Tablets 600mg)
Neurontin 600 is a strong antiepileptic medication. It is also an anticonvulsant prescribed for treating seizures & several types of neuropathic pain. This medicine is safe for both adults and children above 6 years. As it has Gabapentin (600mg) as its major active content, it is also known as a Gabapentin tablet.
Buy Neurontin 600 mg upon prescription only. And make sure you don’t use it for women during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Neurontin 600mg Uses
This anticonvulsant medication is prescribed for the following medical conditions:
- Partial seizures
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Neuropathic pain caused by shingles
Working Mechanism of Neurontin 600mg
Neurontin 600 is assumed to work by binding with the receptors in the brain. It blocks the communication between neurotransmitters or the chemical messengers of the brain & the nerves. In other words, the pain signals are blocked between neurotransmitters & the nerves. Thus, the patient does not feel any pain & long-lasting relief is felt.
Indications to use Neurontin 600 Tablets
- Follow your prescription label & dosage guidance given by your physician for using Neurontin 600 tablets. This medicine is usually prescribed once, twice, or thrice per day based on the medical conditions to treat & the patient’s health. Some doctors keep at least a 12-hour gap between doses.
- You’ll have to swallow one whole Neurontin 600 mg pill at a time with a glass of water. It might be used first thing in the morning so that it doesn’t interfere with your sleep schedule.
- Don’t break, chew, or crush the tablet before consumption.
- You can promote the faster onset of Gabapentin by using it on an empty stomach. However, it is safe to take with and without food though.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages, caffeinated drinks, and grapefruit juice while using Neurontin 600.
Should you take missed /skipped doses?
Don’t take missed/skipped doses if you’re about to have your next scheduled dose soon. However, make sure that you take this medicine at a fixed time for maintaining the effectiveness of Gabapentin in the bloodstream.
Can you overdose on this painkiller?
No. Never try to overdose or use more than one Gabapentin tablet at a time. Follow the prescription and dosage guidance given by your physician. If overdosed already, call for medical attention immediately.
Side Effects of Neurontin 600mg
Neurontin 600mg tablet has some common side effects which are as follows:
- Dry mouth
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Memory loss
What to do if you get any side effects?
The common side effects usually don’t require medical help immediately. You may reach out for medical attention if you ever experience symptoms like depression, anxiety, mood changes, etc. These are rare though.
Gabapentin content in Neurontin 600mg tablet may react with the substances present in other medicines. Hence, it is advised not to use the following medicines while undergoing treatment with Neurontin tablets:
- Magnesium oxide
Tell your doctor if you’re using any medications with active ingredients belonging to the above-mentioned list. If possible, you’ll be suggested to keep a 2-hour gap between these medicines and Gabapentin.
Warnings & Precautions
- You must prefer using Neurontin 600mg tablets if and only if you’ve been prescribed by the doctor.
- Don’t stop taking this Gabapentin tablet suddenly even if you start feeling better.
- Inform your doctor if you have breathing problems, kidney and liver diseases, blood pressure problems, cardiovascular disease, and so on. This antiepileptic drug may cause severe breathing troubles in rare cases. So, it does recommend not to take this medicine along with pills that promote dizziness. Find immediate medical help if you experience any breathing problems.
- Observe your bodily symptoms while using Neurontin 600mg tablets. Some patients may experience mood swings or get suicidal thoughts. Talk to your doctor if these happen to you.
- Don’t drive or use heavy tools after consuming Neurontin 600 tablets. It makes you drowsy and the chances of accidents increase.
- Avoid using Neurontin 600 during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Inform your doctor if you’re pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding already.
- This medicine is not recommended for children below 6 years.
- Don’t use Neurontin 600 mg if you’re already using Gabapentin in any form.
- Consult your doctor and ask them how to discontinue this Gabapentin tablet so that you don’t experience severe withdrawal symptoms.
- You must discontinue Neurontin 600 once your treatment period is over.
- Make sure to check the expiry date of the medicine before consumption. Don’t take it if already expired. Dispose of this medicine safely in the dustbin instead of flushing it to the toilet.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place. Don’t store it for easy access by children.
Neurontin 600 Reviews
“I was having chronic pelvic pain and got prescribed Neurontin 600 tablets. I’m using it for 4 months now and it has made my pain bearable. I got some minor side effects like dizziness and headache but that’s fine. It has helped me with pain management.”
1) Is Neurontin 600 mg safe for nerve pain?
Gabapentin is an FDA-approved treatment in the USA for medical conditions like epilepsy & postherpetic neuralgia. Additionally, it does prescribe for treating nerve pain caused by shingles. This means that it is a safe & effective treatment for nerve pain.
2) How many Neurontin 600 tablets to use per day?
The maximum dosage of Gabapentin tablet never exceeds 3600mg per day. Mostly, doctors prescribe Neurontin 600 mg tablet to be used thrice per day maximum. This dosage varies according to the type of medical conditions to be addressed. Please follow your prescription to determine the correct dosage as per your treatment.
3) Is it okay to take Neurontin tablets as painkillers?
No. Neurontin tablets are not your regular painkillers but anticonvulsants. So, you should never use them as painkillers or opioid drugs.
4) When does Gabapentin activate after using Neurontin 600?
It may take any time between 30 to 90 minutes for Gabapentin in the Neurontin tablet to activate. If you’ve used this medicine after fatty meals then its effectiveness might be delayed. Otherwise, it will activate sooner if used on an empty stomach.
5) Does Neurontin 600 treat nerve pain completely?
Neurontin 600 is a high-potential nerve pain reliever. It helps patients to minimize the symptoms of nerve pain or seizures for as long as it is in use. But, it isn’t guaranteed that the symptoms won’t return once you stop taking this medicine.