Eszopiclone (Lunesta) is popular sleeping pills in the USA. Eszopiclone 3mg tablet is the most preferable and best sleeping pill to improve bad bouts of insomnia. It helps patients with insomnia to fall asleep faster and enables their peaceful sleep.
What is Eszopiclone?
Eszopiclone tablet is one of the best prescription sleeping pills for treating sleep disorders like insomnia. It is a sedative-hypnotic class of drug also referred to by the Eszopiclone brand name – Lunesta.
People suffering from difficulties in initiating sleep or who cannot remain asleep for a long time are often prescribed this sleeping aid medicine.
What is Eszopiclone used for?
Eszopiclone is an excellent oral treatment for curing short-term sleep disorders like insomnia. It works well for inducing sleep faster, preventing nighttime awakenings, and improving the overall sleep quality.
People who are not getting adequate sleep at night might need a sleep-promoting pill, and Eszopiclone could be the best choice for them. However, it may get you addicted and thus should be consumed for a short period of 1 or 2 weeks only. In some cases, patients may be prescribed Eszopiclone for less than 2 weeks if their sleep quality improvement is quite well.
In exceptional cases, if you’re still having insomnia after undergoing treatment with Eszopiclone tablets, then consult your doctor and ask for help. Continuing this sleeping pill may drive potentially adverse effects on your health.
How Eszopiclone Works?
As mentioned above, Eszopiclone is a sedative-hypnotic class of drug. Hence, it interferes with the brain activities for creating a relaxing/calming effect. Though the precise working mechanism of Eszopiclone is unknown, it is believed to slow down the activities of your brain so that sleep is promoted.
Eszopiclone doses may vary depending on the need to induce sleep. For instance, the starting dosage is Eszopiclone 2 mg, which may be increased to Eszopiclone 3mg if your doctor decides. However, Eszopiclone high dosage may make you less alert as compared to the low power dose. You’re required to use it only once before bedtime.
How to use Eszopiclone for sleep?
- Swallow your prescribed dosage with a glass of water just before you’re off to sleep. If you have missed any dose, then skip it and continue with the next dose as scheduled.
- Keep away from having alcoholic beverages or caffeine while taking this sleeping pill.
- Never use multiple Eszopiclone pills together, or else you may begin chronic health conditions or suicidal depression.
What are the side effects of Eszopiclone?
Here are the common Eszopiclone side effects that are temporary:
- A Bitter taste in the mouth
- Dry mouth
- Rashes on skin
- Common cold symptoms (runny nose, sneezing, etc.)
The following Eszopiclone side effects are severe & require medical attention:
- Severe withdrawal effects
- Critical allergic reactions
- Complex sleep behaviors
- Abnormal thinking
- Behavioral changes
- Loss of Memory
- Extreme daytime sleepiness
The following are Eszopiclone contradictions & you should not use these drugs and supplements along with this medicine. But, you may consult your doctor and ask them if you can keep a safe gap in case you cannot discontinue them for a while. Using conflicting drugs with Eszopiclone increases the risk of rare side effects. So, you better don’t attempt consuming them together.
- Sodium Oxybate
- Drowsiness-promoting medications (cough relievers, opioid pain relievers, etc.)
- Anti-anxiety medicines
- Sleep-inducing pills (Zolpidem, Lorazepam, etc.)
- Muscle relaxants (like Carisoprodol)
- Medicines containing Zopiclone
Besides this, alcohol and marijuana should be avoided while using Eszopiclone tablets.
Buy Eszopiclone Online
Have you been prescribed Eszopiclone sleeping pills? Do you want to buy Eszopiclone online for your refill? Feel free to buy Eszopiclone online with Alldayawake.com. We’re here in the pharmaceutical market for years and deliver high-quality medicines at the best prices. With hundreds and thousands of happy customers, we’re still counting. Be assured that you will improve your sleep quality & your quality of life as you buy Eszopiclone with us.
- Eszopiclone often leads to weird, complex, and life-threatening sleep behaviors. For instance, many people were involved in performing activities like driving, had sex, performed sleepwalking, made food and phone calls, and more of such activities without remembering any of them after waking up. Any such unusual sleep behavior should be reported to your medical care provider.
- Don’t use Eszopiclone for children under 18 years or women (during pregnancy or breastfeeding). Eszopiclone might not be prescribed to pregnant women unless necessary because of its potential risks to the baby in the womb. Also, it might not be prescribed to breastfeeding women as they may pass Zopiclone to the infant via breast milk.
Precautions while using Eszopiclone
- Check the contents of Eszopiclone tablets before using them so that you get to know if any allergic ingredients are present.
- Share your medical history, especially if you have ever suffered from COPD, sleep apnea, breathing troubles, kidney and liver diseases, psychiatric disorders, etc. Moreover, you should tell your doctor, if any of your family members has sleepwalking history, alcohol addiction, or muscular disease like myasthenia gravis.
- Any attention needing activities have to be avoided for the next 7 to 8 hours after using Eszopiclone tablets. It is recommended because drowsiness takes away the mindfulness required to carry them out.
- Tell your doctor if you’re using any prescription, OTC drugs, or medications coming under a conflicting drug list.
- The side effects of Eszopiclone also include the risk of falling, so be aware & take necessary safety measures beforehand.
- You may store Eszopiclone tablets below 30 Degrees Celsius & out of reach of children.
“It’s amazing that my 6 hours of sleep per week has been back to 7 to 8 hours every day. The first few nights went strange, but then Eszopiclone started to be effective & here having good sleep every night.”
Is Eszopiclone a controlled substance?
Yes, it is! Eszopiclone is a controlled substance and, many patients have reported drug abuse if they’ve crossed the recommended dosage mark. This drug may get you dependent and so should be used only as prescribed.
1) Is Eszopiclone safe to use?
Yes, provided that you’re taking it as prescribed. You must stop using this pill when your doctor wants you to or if you witness any severe allergic reactions like breathing difficulties, nausea, vomiting, hives, swelling on the face, tongue, lips, or throat.
2) Can Lunesta (Eszopiclone) be cut in half?
You’re required to swallow the Lunesta (Eszopiclone) tablet as a whole without splitting, crushing, or chewing it.
3) Is Lunesta a good sleeping pill?
Yes, it is! Lunesta promotes faster sleep initiation, maintains sleeping conditions, and reduces the chances of nighttime awakenings. This is what you desire for a good night’s sleep.
4) Does Lunesta work better than Ambien?
Lunesta & Ambien are both sleeping pills with almost similar effectiveness. However, Lunesta acts more effectively in making your stay asleep than Ambien.
5) Can you overdose on Lunesta?
Overdosing on Lunesta means inviting health risks and, doing so will lead to drug abuse. You may get addicted to this sleeping pill or enter suicidal depression conditions.