Sorry, nothing in cart.
$75.00 – $350.00
|Abbott India Pvt Ltd
|10 Tablets in 1 Strip
|6 To 15 days
|100 Tablet, 200 Tablet, 300 Tablet, 50 Tablet, 500 Tablet
Blue Zopiclone Tablets (7.5mg & 10mg) for Improving Symptoms of Insomnia
Blue Zopiclone is one of the best sleeping medicines used for treating symptoms of severe insomnia. Though it is a short-term treatment, it allows you to sleep well and fix your sleeping routine in a short span only. Blue Zopiclone tablets work wonders for adults as well as children (if prescribed according to age). Buy Blue Zopiclone with 100% guaranteed quality with us and make sure you’re using genuine medicines for faster recovery.
What is Blue Zopiclone?
Blue Zopiclone belongs to the nonbenzodiazepine hypnotic class of drugs. They’re used for treating bad bouts of insomnia & used for a short period only. This film-coated tablet has hypnotic and anxiolytic properties that relax the nerves and slows down communication with the brain. Hence, the patient can sleep faster, longer & better their overall quality of rest.
Besides its bright side, you’re also supposed to learn that this sleeping aid pill belongs to the z-class of drugs. They’re highly addictive and can lead to dependence if used for a prolonged period.
Blue Zopiclone – what it is used for?
This CNS depressant drug is meant for promoting dizziness and drowsiness. In simple terms, it is used to make you less alert and active so that you fall asleep in no time. Therefore, its major use is for treating insomnia. Once the patient uses Blue Zopiclone, he tends to sleep faster, prevent frequent awakenings during the night, and sleep for a prolonged duration.
Whether you take this sleep-inducer pill or any alternative drug, they’re not used regularly. You’re supposed to use them for a duration of 2 to 4 weeks. Also, they should be used twice or thrice per week only.
Blue Zopiclone Dosage Options
How Blue Zopiclone affects your sleep regime?
Your sleep regime is composed of several sleep cycles. Each cycle lasts for around 90 minutes and it can repeat several times throughout the night. All the sleep cycles pass through four different sleep stages – N1, N2, N3 & REM sleep. As you fall asleep, you enter N1 and then undergo N2 & N3. Finally, you enter REM sleep and the cycle starts again.
The concept of Blue Zopiclone revolves around extending the duration of N2 and N3 of your sleep cycle. Thus, it decreases REM sleep and N1 sleep stages. It does so by slowing down communication between nerves and the brain (via GABA receptors) so that the patient is asleep just as he is supposed to be.
As a result, this sleeping aid pill allows the patient to achieve the best quality sleep and rest throughout the night.
Can you only sleep better without medicines like this one?
Most people experiencing problems with sleep are willing to use medicines first. Just because it is an easy take does not mean you should become dependent. Surprisingly, most of the regular users of sleeping pills are not even aware of the risks. Medicines are great when you want to fix your sleep regime but they are not to be used regularly.
You can improve your sleep quality in certain ways. For instance, create a healthy sleep regime and stick to it. Stay away from blue light exposure an hour before going to bed. Practice meditation and relaxation techniques (calming music, breathing exercises, etc). Try to wake up and sleep at the same time daily. These are a few suggestions though. You may consult your healthcare provider for further help.
When does the half-life of Blue Zopiclone begin?
This medicine is effective for a long time but its half-life begins around 5 hours. In other words, it may enter half-life after 3.5 to 6.5 hours of its intake.
Now, this half-life duration varies according to the timings of use and how your body absorbs Zopiclone. Usually, younger patients experience half-life faster as compared to elderly patients whose bodies take more time to absorb Zopiclone. Elderly patients may experience a half-life of around 7 hours.
Things to Note Before Initiating Treatment with Blue Zopiclone Tablets
- Drug Abuse: This medicine has a high risk of drug dependence (both physical and psychological) only if used for more than 4 weeks. The risk is even higher among patients with a history of mental health disorders, alcohol or drug abuse, and so on.
- Possibilities of Side Effects: The chances of side effects increase when Zopiclone is used along with opioids. You may experience adversities like drowsiness, trouble breathing, coma, or death when you take Zopiclone and opioid together.
- When to use it? Attempt using this medicine if and only if you’re sure to get 7 or 8 hours of rest & uninterrupted sleep.
- When not to use it? If you experience any abnormalities or severe side effects then don’t use this medicine. Also, avoid intake if you have just consumed alcohol and are unsure to take rest.
- Abnormalities: Some abnormalities like sleepwalking, driving, making calls, having sex, etc may be experienced. Though the chances are rare, such unusual activities can attempt. So, inform your family and friends that you’re using Blue Zopiclone tablets.
What do you need to discuss with your doctor before using Blue Zopiclone?
- Tell your doctor regarding your allergies. Patients having hypersensitivity to Zopiclone may experience allergic reactions like rashes, swelling, trouble breathing, and so on.
- Inform your doctor if you have severe muscle weakness, respiratory failure, sleep apnea, kidney or liver problems, etc.
- Zopiclone is selectively prescribed to minors (i.e. children under the age of 18). So, tell your doctor if your child is 18 years or less before using this medicine.
- Discuss your current medicines with the doctor. Especially, tell them if they’re using opioids already. Zopiclone and opioid have severe clashing effects. Hence, your health may be in danger if you use them together unknowingly.
- You should inform your healthcare provider if you have sleepwalking issues or a history of mental health disorders.
How should you take Blue Zopiclone dosage?
Always use Blue Zopiclone as indicated by your healthcare provider. Follow the ideal treatment period suggested by the doctor.
Using this medicine for a long time is not recommended due to the high risk of dependence.
Your treatment period can be anytime between a few days, 2 weeks, or 4 weeks. This medicine is ideally suggested to take for two or three nights per week for the suggested treatment period.
Swallow one whole tablet with a glass of water just an hour before going to sleep. But, make sure you use this medicine if you can have 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
Don’t take this medicine if you experience any unusual effects like numbness, sweating, anxiousness, aggressiveness, stomach issues, and so on.
What if you miss your dose?
As your dose is scheduled near bedtime, you can take it whenever you remember before sleeping. If you remember during the middle of sleep then avoid taking the missed dose. Continue with the next planned dosage.
Is it dangerous to overdose?
Overdosing triggers some side effects like:
- Excessive drowsiness
- Floppy muscles
- Fall over
- Fainting or blood pressure drop
- Respiratory depression
- Suicidal behavior
Possibilities of Side Effects
The possibilities of side effects prevail but in fewer amounts. You may take this medicine according to the prescription and not experience any of these. In short, the chances for side effects are low.
Here are the common side effects of Blue Zopiclone:
- Allergic reactions (rashes, trouble while swallowing or breathing, etc)
- Fall over
- Dry mouth
- Bitter or metallic taste
- Physical or mental fatigue
- Low sex drive
- Vision issues
- Muscular weakness
- Drug dependency
- Speech troubles
What are the drug interactions of Blue Zopiclone?
The following medicines must avoid while you’re on treatment with Blue Zopiclone:
- Medicines used for treating depression
- Oral treatments for epilepsy and seizures
- Relaxation promoting medicines
- Hay fever, rashes, and similar allergy treatments
- Moderate to severe painkiller medicines
- St. John’s Wort medicines & more
Tell your doctor if you’re using any of these medicines or other medications already. They’ll guide you on whether or not you can take Blue Zopiclone with your existing drugs.
Blue Zopiclone during Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
This sleeping pill is not for women during pregnancy or breastfeeding. It affects the unborn baby and is unhealthy for breastfeeding children. So, inform your doctor if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding your mother already.
How to store Blue Zopiclone?
- Keep it at normal room temperature and out of reach of children.
- Simply keep the tablet away from moisture and sunlight.
1) Is Blue Zopiclone addictive?
Yes, it is highly addictive and is thus suggested to take for a short period only. Don’t use it longer or in more than the prescribed amounts.
2) Should you use Blue Zopiclone for fixing other sleep disorders?
Please take this medicine for treating short-term severe insomnia only. In case you have any other sleep disorder then consult your medical care provider.
3) How long you should use Blue Zopiclone pills?
The patient is ideally suggested to take this sleeping medicine for up to 2 or 4 weeks. It is not administered longer due to the high risk of drug dependency.
4) How do you feel after waking up the next morning?
You may feel dizziness or mild drowsiness after waking up. Some patients can even have a headache for an hour or two. But don’t worry about it. You can see those adverse symptoms fading away as soon as you get friendly with Zopiclone.
5) Is Blue Zopiclone a permanent solution for insomnia?
No, it can only reverse the symptoms of severe insomnia for a certain period. You may experience similar symptoms if you don’t stick to a healthy sleep routine. Seek medical help if this happens to you.