Showing all 5 results
Zopisign 10mg$100.00 – $590.00
ZOP 7.5mg$80.00 – $400.00
ZUNESTAR$90.00 – $500.00
Hypnite$100.00 – $510.00
Zopifresh 7.5 MG$75.00 – $350.00
What is Zopiclone?
Zopiclone is an oral pill mainly prescribed for insomnia. You may also call it a sleeping pill that is to be used for the short term only. As soon as the patient starts using Zopiclone, they’ll start witnessing improvements in sleeping duration as well as the pace at which sleepiness kicks in.
Besides treating insomnia, it also decreases the chances of the patient waking frequently during sleep. Zopiclone is usually available in tablet form, but its liquid variant is sold too. It is prescribed to the patients having trouble swallowing the pill.
Uses of Zopiclone
Insomnia is the only purpose for prescribing Zopiclone.
How does Zopiclone work?
The entire functioning of Zopiclone is centered on GABA receptors. GABA is a chemical messenger or neurotransmitter of the brain responsible for blocking nerves in the brain. Zopiclone creates a calming effect by interfering with GABA & boosting its effectiveness. As a result, Zopiclone becomes a sleeping aid for people suffering from insomnia by improving the quality of sleep naturally.
Once the dosage is consumed, Zopiclone takes no more than an hour for the patient to feel drowsy. That’s how faster & effectively it works. However, this sleepiness-promoting medicine should be used for around 2 to 4 weeks only otherwise it may create dependency.
How to use Zopiclone Tablets?
- Zopiclone tablets should be used before 30 to 45 minutes of bedtime. Only one tablet should be used per day. Swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water.
- Make sure you’re using Zopiclone at the same time daily to maintain its effectiveness in your bloodstream.
- This sleepiness-promoting medicine should be used for the prescribed duration only. Also, the ideal dosage limit should be followed to avoid drug abuse. Continuing Zopiclone for a longer time can get you addicted.
Zopiclone is used once per day. If you forget to use it for a day, please continue with your next scheduled dosage. However, don’t make it a daily practice else the expected results will not be achieved after using this medicine.
Overdosing Zopiclone can cause severe health impacts. Hence, avoid using multiple pills thinking that it will increase effectiveness. If you’ve already overdosed, seek immediate medical attention before the adverse effects take a toll on your health.
Who should NOT use Zopiclone tablets?
Zopiclone should be avoided in certain circumstances. Sometimes, it is the health condition that does not permit its usage while it could be the ongoing medications or allergies to the active ingredient that stop you from using this medicine.
Avoid taking Zopiclone in the following situations:
- If you’re suffering from kidney & liver problems, muscular weakness, sleep apnea, breathing troubles, mental health problems, etc
- If you’re a pregnant or breastfeeding woman
- If you have ever had alcohol or drug abuse
The side effects of Zopiclone are temporary & the negative impacts will subside after a few hours. If they last longer, reach out to your doctor as soon as possible.
- Dry mouth
- Memory impairment (aka amnesia)
- Rashes on skin
- Tightness of chest or throat
- Trouble in breathing
- Inability to talk
- Swelling on face, throat, tongue, lips, mouth, etc.
- Metallic taste in the mouth
Zopiclone interferes with the active ingredients of some medicines & they show conflicting reactions together. Also, they increase the chances of patients having side effects. Some medicines tend to boost drowsiness when used along with Zopiclone tablets.
Here are the medications you should discuss with your doctor if you’re using them already:
- Anti-epilepsy medicines
- Anti-anxiety medications
- Other sleeping aid pills
- Antibiotics (Erythromycin, Clarithromycin, etc)
- Anti-fungal medications
- HIV medicines
- Herbal medicines/supplements
Warnings & Precautions
- Avoid giving Zopiclone tablets to women during pregnancy or breastfeeding. It is harmful to pregnant women as it causes excess bleeding at the time of birth. Also, the active ingredients can pass via breast milk & harm the child.
- Have a check on the conflicting medicines with Zopiclone and make sure you are not using them together. It will keep you away from negative health effects.
- Don’t perform any attention-seeking activities after using Zopiclone to reduce the chances of accidents.
- Discuss your severe health issues (if any) with your healthcare provider so that they know whether you can use Zopiclone or not.
- Alcohol consumption should be limited when you’re using Zopiclone because it leads to excessive dizziness.
- Zopiclone tablets should be kept away from direct heat or sunlight. Store them at normal room temperature (15-25 Degrees Celsius)
- Keep it out of reach of children
1) Is Zopiclone safe?
Zopiclone is safe to use when you’re following the prescription & dosage guidance properly. It may have abusive & addictive effects. Such an instance is commonly observed in patients already suffering from chemical addictions or psychiatric disorders.
2) How long does it take for Zopiclone to show effectiveness?
The effectiveness of Zopiclone starts within a few minutes to an hour of using this sleeping pill. Thus, the patient feels sleepy in no time after taking Zopiclone & so it is recommended to use it before bedtime only. Be prepared for a sound sleep of 7 to 8 hours after consuming this medicine.
3) How long Zopiclone remains effective in my body?
The maximum duration of Zopiclone to stay in your body is 12 hours only. However, people using this medication can still feel sleepy after waking up the next day. It’s important to avoid performing any activities that need your focus.
4) For how long should I use Zopiclone?
The ideal duration of treatment is up to 4 weeks. This sleeping pill is used for 2 to 5 days only in case of transient insomnia effects. In most cases, the patients are advised to use Zopiclone for a short period of 2 to 3 weeks only. The dose is gradually decreased once the patient’s sleep quality improves.
5) Can I get addicted to Zopiclone?
Zopiclone may show addictive tendencies if used for a long time. Hence, we recommend using this sleeping aid pill for as long as your doctor wants you to. You can discontinue this medicine safely without seeing any withdrawal effects.
6) Does Zopiclone cause memory impairment?
It may happen as a rare side effect because of constant sleep interruptions. Also, patients may experience this when Zopiclone consumption is delayed. However, the chances of affecting memory reduce when patients can get a sound sleep of 7 to 8 hours after using Zopiclone regularly.