Sorry, nothing in cart.
Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution For Glaucoma
Understand Of glaucoma and its impact on vision
Glaucoma, also identified as intraocular pressure, is a set of eye disorders that can harm a nerve in the back of your eye known as the optic nerve, which is liable for delivering visual material to the brain. You should instantly visit an eye specialist if you experience any indications or unusual signs in the eye and should be treated sooner as it is a serious condition that can cause vision impairment and blindness. You may not notice the symptoms in the initial days and when you do, you might not understand the condition. Hence, it is advised to get it checked through a professional medical eye examination.
There are majorly four sorts of glaucoma ailments that are open-angle glaucoma, angle-closure glaucoma, congenital glaucoma, and secondary glaucoma. A few indications of glaucoma include sudden, severe pain in the affected eye, cloudy vision, nausea, vomiting, colorful halos around lights, red eye, and swelling of the eyes. Glaucoma can affect your visual abilities and make you more prone to vision problems. It has impacts of:
- Peripheral Vision Loss- This is vision loss at the outer border.
- Tunnel Vision- This is a kind of vision loss in which you feel like you are looking through a pipe.
- Blind Spots- The black spots appear on the side or in the peripheral vision.
- Deterioration in vision quality- This vision loss includes blind spots, blurred vision, and decreased vision in which you require more light to see.
Introduction to Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution
Bimatoprost, offered under the brand names of Careprost and Lashona including others, is used for the treatment of people with glaucoma which is high pressure within the eye. It is widely used to treat open-angle glaucoma when other drugs and agents do not work well. Bimatoprost is broadly also used for cosmetic treatment that as eyelash extensions. It is known to be an eyelash growth serum and is effective for it. This ophthalmic solution has some side effects like allergic reactions, changes in vision, discharge, redness, and worsening conditions that may need a medical expert’s attention as soon as possible. Various other effects like change in the eye, dry eyes, eye irritation or itching, increase in length and thickness, and teary eyes that do not need any medical attention and will disappear with time.
How Bimatoprost works and its helpful in managing glaucoma
Bimatoprost comes from a cluster of medications titled prostamide (prostaglandin analogs). It helps with high pressure known as ocular hypertension and helps in treating glaucoma. Ocular hypertension happens once the pressure in the eye is elevated due to extreme accumulation of fluid (aqueous humor) in the eye. Bimatoprost works by increasing the drain out of the liquid naturally, thereby, lowering the intraocular pressure. It regulates the flow of fluid inside the eye keeping the pressure normal.
How to Use Bimatoprost?
To lower the intraocular pressure in the affected eye, you need to follow the treatment instructions carefully and religiously. You must not self-administer and start the treatment without consulting your doctor prior. You should know how to use Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution to obtain maximum benefits.
Utilize your finger and locate it on your lower eyelid to softly pull apart your lower eyelid and incline your head back, looking upwards. Shake the dropper well before opening. Open the dropper to hold it firmly, close to the affected eye without touching it to the eye. Gently squeeze the dropper to release one drop of medicine into the eye. Shut your eyes and slowly force one finger on the inward corner of the eye for nearly a minute. Repeat the process with the same technique until pouring the amount of drops directed by your doctor.
Do not cease this treatment or overdo its usage on your own without discussing it with your healthcare provider. Overdosing can lead to many severe hazards and may result in something unwanted.
Importance of consistent and long-term use of Bimatoprost
The prescription and therapy phase of Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution is finalized by your doctor based on your ailment and reaction to the medication. Being consistent with the prescription given by your instructor is a vital part of achieving recovery with greater benefits for your overall eye health. Taking the medication timely will ensure that the disease is treated properly and will not affect your eye health again.
Clarifications on potential concerns or misconceptions
After an astounding result, there are still some misconceptions about Bimatoprost.
® A very common misconception about Bimatoprost is that it will change your eye color permanently. In clarification to this, no doctor has ever seen a change in the eye color of the patient for permanent. It is a side effect that disappears after a while of discontinuing the medication.
® Some misconception says this drug does not work. But to clarify that, after a lot of studies and observations, it has proven its efficacy and safety.
Lifestyle Tips for Managing Glaucoma
Losing vision can affect your sense of mobility, become dependent, and reduce your quality of life. Blindness affects you in all aspects of your life including physical, emotional, and mental. It has linked to injuries, falls, loneliness, social isolation, cognitive performance, fear, and many other factors are affected.
To acquire better recovery and stability in your life, you should adopt some lifestyle habits that will help you achieve more health benefits. Here are some lifestyle tips for managing glaucoma:
- Medications– Follow the treatment and medication instructions given by your doctor. It will give you faster recovery and the full benefits you look forward to. Ophthalmic solutions, pills, laser therapy, or other treatments are considered to treat glaucoma.
- Exercise– Indulging in physical exercises like swimming, walking, gymming, or household chores for 30 to 45 minutes minimum every day keeps you active and increases mobility. It improves the blood flow in the body which minimizes your chances of getting glaucoma or any other eye disease.
- Diet– Add foods rich in antioxidants and low in fat. Adding vegetables and fruits to your diet to increase your antioxidant intake.
- Lifestyle– Avoid accidents. Try limiting cigarette smoking and drinking alcohol.
When to seek immediate medical attention
You cannot treat glaucoma on your own and it shouldn’t be left untreated. Glaucoma can cause vision loss and can make you blind. Its symptoms are quite unnoticeable initially and you may not even think of it. But, it is important to know when to seek medical help and what symptoms are serious. Signs that must be looked after and monitored by medical professionals are:
- severe pain in the eye,
- redness of the eye that does not go away,
- constant nausea and vomiting,
- vision getting blurry,
- rainbow-colored halo around the lights, and
Considerations and Precautions
Here are some precautions you should consider during the treatment of Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution:
- Before starting the treatment, inform your doctor if you are allergic to Bimatoprost or any other allergies you might encounter.
- Tell your doctor your medical history and the treatments and medications used for it, especially eye problems.
- Bimatoprost can affect your ability of vision and movement. Avoid driving and using machinery that needs a clear vision.
- For those patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding, use this medication only when needed and prescribed by your doctor after discussing the benefits and risks with them.
- Go for a routine eye check-up to ensure how much the disease has recovered and what is the condition at the moment.
- Wear eye protection and take all the precautions explained by the doctor before doing particular tasks.
Glaucoma to explore treatment options
The most common treatments of glaucoma that are widely used to lower the pressure in the eye and prevent the optic nerve from getting damaged are oral medicines, laser therapy, surgery, and ophthalmic solutions (eye drops). But there are a few other methods of treating glaucoma that are:
- Alpha agonists
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor
- Drainage tubes
- Laser iridotomy
Buy Bimatoprost online at alldayawake
Thinking about where to buy all your medicines at affordable rates with huge discount offers? You have arrived at your destinations. allDayawake Pharmacy deals with certified manufacturers distributing top-quality products and services. The website offers you the biggest festive sales and other deals on regular purchasing to ensure that people in need can get the healthcare solution to their problems on a budget. It provides you with a pool of medicines for every kind of illness and options for every medicine for your preference. Do visit allDayawake.com Pharmacy to find your preferred medicines at the sale and get them delivered just in time.
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution for Glaucoma is used to lower the increased pressure in the eye which may cause vision problems and blindness. To obtain the best results of this treatment, pour a drop in the affected at the same time every day. This solution may change your iris color to brown permanently. It is also commonly used to extend and darken eyelashes, known as Bimatoprost eyelash serum. After applying this, you should wait for a minimum of 5 to 10 minutes before using the other combined medication (if any) in the affected eye.