How cool it would be to beautify your eyelashes and treat ocular hypertension alone?! Also, it is a great experience to see your eyes relieve from glaucoma with ease in a few days. This can be possible with a reliable, extremely effective & cost-efficient Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution – Lashona. Buy Lashona Australia if you seek dreamy eyelashes with the least side effects and treat the aforementioned eye conditions alone. However, this treatment is available as both eye drops and eyelash serum for respective usages.
What is Lashona?
Lashona is a prescription treatment for eye disorders which also shows improvements in eyelash growth. It is an FDA-approved eye drop for treating eye disorders like glaucoma and ocular hypertension. Bimatoprost is the key content here which is a reliable and affordable ophthalmic solution for adults. These eye drops might be prescribed to anyone aged above 5 years. Usually, it is a short-term treatment for eye disorders while safe for prolonged use in case it is used for lash hair growth.
What is Lashona used for?
Mainly, it is used for eye disorders (intraocular hypertension and open-angular glaucoma). This medical condition is identified as increased pressure in the eyes. It also promotes lash hair growth like crazy and helps you forget about fake lash extensions.
Lashona Benefits & Key Features
- Faster improvements: It gives results instantly! Whether used for lash hair growth or eye conditions, it’s so promising.
- Relaxed eyes: Soothe your eyes without any major side effects. Most patients see improvements with eye conditions within 4 weeks only.
- Dreamy eyelashes: Getting dreamy eyelashes without any fake eyelash products is so convenient, thanks to Bimatoprost.
- Fewer potential side effects: These eye drops only have a few side effects and they last for a short period only.
- Trustworthy solution for eye care: You can swear by Bimatoprost for delivering desired improvements for glaucoma and ocular hypertension.
Lashona vs. Careprost
Lashona and Careprost are both Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solutions. They’re also used for treating similar eye conditions – intraocular hypertension and open-angular glaucoma. This eye drop is also available as an eyelash growth serum too. In short, they share similarities with purpose, dosage, and side effects among others. A fine line of difference exists between them which is probably – manufacturer and pricing.
Careprost is by Sun Pharmaceuticals whose pricing starts from $30 for 1 eye drop bottle with applicator brush. On the other hand, a 3-Bottle pack is available for $70. You get to buy Lashona Australia at $40 for a 5-Bottle pack which is quite affordable as compared to Careprost Eye Drops. Lashona available at alldayawake.com is from a reputable manufacturer – Actiza.
Your take here is to follow the prescription and buy the brand name or generic as suggested by the doctor. It’s better to get your online purchase confirmed with your healthcare provider before proceeding with the same.
Does Lashona work?
Lashona soothes the eyes with the help of Bimatoprost. It relieves ocular hypertension and glaucoma by promoting liquidity in the eyes. This Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution unclogs the clots that may hinder natural water transmission of the eyes. Thus, redness and pain are not felt and eye conditions improve.
On the contrary, it boosts lash hair growth by nurturing the eyelashes with the right amount of Bimatoprost. You can thus wave goodbye to fake lash hair extensions and flaunt naturally fuller, denser & longer eyelashes.
How to use Lashona for glaucoma and ocular hypertension?
Lashona Eye Drops can be applied as one drop in the affected eye with the prescribed frequency. It can be applied one drop per day and probably before bedtime so that the eyes can absorb the solution well.
How to apply Lashona for eyelash growth?
Lashona Eyelash Serum is applied with the help of an applicator brush for eyelash growth. Apply this serum on the upper eyelid base only. Take a drop or two on the applicator brush and move it to the upper eyelid base. Leave it to soak overnight.
Lashona Side Effects
- Irritated eyes
- Darker eyelids
- Pigmentation changes with iris
Is it safe to use Lashona with other eye products?
This eye drops or eyelash growth serum isn’t suggested with other eye products alone. Tell your doctor if you’re already using any eye care products and seek guidance accordingly.
When does Lashona start working?
For eyelash growth, this serum takes around a week or two to show expected growth while it takes a couple of doses to see results for eye disorders. The improvements vary among individuals though!
Will Lashona improve eyelashes for life?
Everyone wishes it would be possible, but no! Lashona makes your eyelashes look exceptionally beautiful for as long as used. If you stop applying this lash serum, it’ll stop nourishing your eyelashes and they’ll be back to their original look. In most cases, users are advised to apply it regularly for a certain period and then reduce the frequency of application. This helps in retaining results for a longer period.
Associated Warnings & Precautions to Follow
- Prescription: Make sure you use Lashona only upon prescription. Though it is one of the safest eye drops and lash growth serums, it should not be used without medical guidance.
- Allergies: If you notice any allergic reactions after using this ophthalmic solution then contact your healthcare provider as soon as possible. To keep safe, read the product label for a complete list of ingredients. And avoid its usage if you’re allergic to any.
- Contact Lenses: Take off your contact lenses before applying eye drops or lash serum. Put it back after at least 30 minutes of application.
- Eye Makeup: Remove eye makeup (mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, fake eyelashes, etc.) before using this Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution.
- Cleanliness: Retain maximum cleanliness while using this medication. Wash and rinse your hands with soap and water before and after using these eye drops. It’ll help you prevent any contamination and boost expected improvements.
- Dosage duration: Follow the dosage instructions and use this medication for desired treatment period only. Do not use it longer or for a prolonged period unless suggested by the doctor.
- Missed dose: It’s okay not to compensate for missed doses and continue with the next scheduled dose instead. Apply the eye drops or lash serum closer to your bedtime and if skipped, use it the next day only.
- Overuse: Avoid overuse to promote eye health or lash growth. This medication can be used for a long term and so you don’t need to make haste. You may get allergic reactions upon overdose.
- Restock: Consult your healthcare provider if you want to restock this medicine.
Using Lashona during Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
Generally, this Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution isn’t suggested for pregnant or breastfeeding women. So, make sure your doctor knows that you’re pregnant or nursing before you start using these eye drops. It may yield unknown results. Hence, prioritize your and your child’s safety by not using this medicine vaguely.
Where to buy Lashona Australia?
Hundreds of sites are selling Lashona Australia but go with the one that makes you feel secure. You only need a vision to find the best site that offers a private shopping experience, multiple secure payment options, and not to mention – 100% genuine medications. What if we say you’ll get all of this with alldayawake.com? Moreover, we have a 10% discount on your cart value too! It’s the best deal and you should not miss out!
“I genuinely feel like Lashona was something I was longing for years to soothe my eyes. This eye drop is magic and I have seen improvements with relief from the excessive pressure in the eyes. It took me around a month of regular applications to see desired results. I also noticed zero side effects as of now. Honestly, I was worried about darker eyelids after applying this drop but wiping off the extra solution running from your eyes will prevent that too!”
“Though I used Lashona for improving symptoms of glaucoma and it did well, I’m still using it for the beautiful eyelashes it ended up with. My doctor said it happens when we use Bimatoprost solution that our eyelashes grow crazily beautiful and I’m not complaining here! Now, I’m applying it with an earbud on my upper eyelash base to retain longer and fuller lash hair.”
Storage & Disposal
- Keep your bottle at normal room temperature only. Store it out of reach of pets and children.
- Don’t expose it to direct sunlight or moisture.
- When no longer required or expires, discard it in the trash can only. Do not flush.
Commonly Asked Questions
Is Lashona safe for eyes?
Lashona is safe provided that it is applied to the eyes as indicated by the physician. Follow the dosage instructions properly and avoid overdosing or prolonged use. Visit your healthcare provider if the desired improvement isn’t experienced or any side effect appears.
Can I use Lashona for eyelashes without a prescription?
It’s better to avoid using Lashona or any substitute eye drops without a prescription. After all, it’s about your eyes! If you want to boost lash hair growth or treat underlying eye disorders then seek medical help first.
Does Lashona grow eyebrows?
In some cases, people have seen improvements by applying this Ophthalmic solution to eyebrows too. However, it isn’t meant for brow hair growth. Contact your healthcare provider if you’re looking for eyebrow growth treatment.
Will Lashona darken eyelids?
Yes, it may darken the color of your eyelids which could last for a long time. It is one of the side effects of Bimatoprost, the active ingredient of these eye drops. Moreover, it can also darken the pigmentation of the iris.
What is Lashona price in Australia?
At alldayawake.com, Lashona Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution starts from $40 for the 5-Bottle pack. It is probably the best and most reasonable price for top-quality Bimatoprost Eye Drops in Australia. Give it a try & you’ll become a fan too!