Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution | Eye Drops | Best Eyelash Growth Serum
Careprost is a worldwide recognized & FDA-approved Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution. Manufactured by Sun Pharmaceuticals, these eye drops comes in a 3ml bottle.
This eye drops is a prescription medicine for treating open-angular glaucoma i.e. increasing pressure in the eyes. The overall treatment duration with these eye drops is 12 to 14 weeks approximately. However, the treatment duration depends on the severity of glaucoma and the patient’s medical health conditions.
Surprisingly, this medicine which was aimed to treat open-angular glaucoma noticeably promoted lash hair growth. Though it is one of the side effects of Careprost, these eye drops started being used as an eyelash growth serum too. You’ll see gradual improvements in lash hair density & length within 2 weeks of application. However, make sure you use Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution only after consulting the doctor.
What is Careprost Eye Drops composed of?
The main composition of these eye drops is 0.03% of Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution. It is what makes it effective whether used as eye drops or eyelash growth serum. Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution is highly effective & has the least side effects regardless of the purpose it is being used for. This is the reason why Careprost Eye Drops is becoming a bestseller in the market.
Uses of Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution
Firstly, Careprost is meant for causing relief in the eyes for patients suffering from eye diseases like open-angular glaucoma. It soothes the eyes and decreases the pressure so that the eyes don’t undergo extreme stress. Thus, the eyes experience a soothing sensation in no time.
Eyelash Growth Serum:
Secondly, Careprost eyelash growth serum is used for getting fuller & voluminous eyelashes naturally. You can simply apply a drop of Careprost with an applicator brush on the upper lash base & it will boost hair follicle growth. In other words, it promotes hair growth and ensures that longer & stronger eyelashes appear.
Working Process of Careprost
For Open-angular Glaucoma:
Our eyes are filled with a natural fluid-like substance that keeps our eyes in a normal pressure state. This fluid keeps flowing in our eyes continuously. New fluid forms and extra liquid is drained from the eyes. In case a blockage happens, it gets difficult for the fluid to drain. Thus, your eye pressure rise which causes pain and discomfort. During such circumstances, Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops clear blockages and ensure smooth outflow of the fluid. This normalizes pressure in the eyes and relieves discomfort.
For Eyelash Growth:
Though the exact working mechanism for eyelash growth is unknown, Bimatoprost is believed to boost lash hair growth. Surprisingly, it is the side effect of Careprost.
How to use Careprost Eye Drops 3ml?
- While using for open-angular glaucoma, apply the medicine as indicated by your physician. Wash and rinse your hands with soap and water.
- Generally, a drop or two do apply to the affected eye before bedtime.
- Gently apply eye drops in the inner corner of the affected eye and close your eyes for a few minutes after application. This allows Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution to settle well.
- Make sure you don’t touch the tip of the bottle during or after applying these eye drops.
How to apply Careprost for Eyelash Growth?
- Wash and rinse your hands well before using This eyelash growth serum.
- Use a clean soft-bristle applicator brush. Squeeze a drop of Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution over the brush hair.
- Move the applicator brush hair over the upper lash hair base. Cover all the upper lash hair well & make sure this serum isn’t applied to lower eyelashes.
- Tell your doctor if you’re already using any other medicine for open-angular glaucoma or other eye drops.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever had allergic reactions with Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution or benzalkonium chloride.
Here are the common side effects of Careprost eye drops listed below:
- Pain or discomfort in eyes
- Redness of the eyes
- Eyelash growth
- Blurred vision
Precautions & Warnings
- Use Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution upon prescription only.
- Check the ingredients before using/applying These Eye Drops. Don’t use these eye drops if you’re allergic to any of their contents.
- Always prefer using these eye drops or lash growth serum with washed & clean hands only.
- Don’t use These Eye Drops if you experience any serious allergic effects like swelling or inflammation in the eyes. Consult your doctor immediately.
- This eye drops or lashes hair growth serum does not recommend during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- You may not use these eye drops for children below 18 years unless recommended by the doctor.
- Don’t apply more than the suggested dose of Careprost.
- Consult your doctor if you don’t see any improvements with open-angular glaucoma.
1) Is Careprost Eye Drops FDA-approved?
This Eye Drop is one of the best serums for eyelash growth. It is an FDA-approved treatment for open-angular glaucoma.
2) What is the best time for applying Careprost for lash growth?
You may apply Careprost for eyelash growth before bedtime. It allows Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution to settle in the lash base and promote lash hair growth as desired.
3) Does Careprost Eye Drops change the pigmentation of the iris?
Careprost Eye Drops cause permanent discoloration of the iris. It is one of the side effects of this medicine.
4) Does Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution cause dryness in the eyes?
In some cases, Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution may cause dry eyes and discomfort. Consult your medical care provider if it happens to you.
5) For how long you should use Careprost?
Eye Drops: Use This Eye Drops in the prescribed amounts only. Only apply these eye drops for as long as your doctor wants you to.
Eyelash Growth Serum: Careprost 3ml for lash growth do use regularly for a minimum duration of 3 months. After that, you may apply it twice per week for maintaining the fullness.