Pain o soma (Soma Pills 350 / 500mg) (Carisoprodol), as the name suggests, is a pain reliever medicine as it’s molecule compound is Carisoprodol. It is an on-prescription tablet used for the treatment of skeletal muscular pain. It works by lowering down the sensations of pain between the brain and the nerves.
The most common dosage of Pain o soma (Carisoprodol) is prescribed for 2 to 3 weeks. However, it may not be prescribed to the patient with critical health issues, or Porphyria, seizures, kidney and liver disease, heart disease, etc.
Active ingredient: Carisoprodol
Prescription required: No prescription is required to buy Carisoprodol
Pain O Soma (Soma Pills 350 / 500mg) Dosage Instructions
- Take Pain o soma tablets exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Usually, it is consumed as one tablet daily with a glass of water.
- Please avoid crushing, break, or chewing the tablet.
- You are free to take pain o soma on an empty stomach or after meals.
- Follow dosage instructions as given by the doctor. Don’t apply assumptions to increase or decrease the dosage.
- Avoid activities that demand attention after taking pain o soma. This medicine causes drowsiness & hence you may put your life at risk by driving, operating machinery, or doing similar things.
- No alcohol should be consumed while you undergo treatment with Pain o soma. Carisoprodol causes dizziness so does alcohol. Both of them will make you too dizzy together & that is not good for your health.
What to do if you miss/skip Pain o soma dosage?
It’s okay if you have missed or skipped Pain o soma occasionally. You may take this medicine with the next scheduled dosage. However, it would help if you tried to take pain o soma same time every day to maintain the effectiveness levels of Carisoprodol.
What happens if you overdose Pain o soma?
Overdosing pain o soma can put your health in hazardous conditions. It should not be considered that overdosing will improve your health faster than completing the entire course daily. Make sure you take only the prescribed dosage.
If you think pain o soma is ineffective for you, ask your doctor for alternate medicine instead of overdoing it & putting your life at risk.
Side effects of Pain o soma
Some patients have seen these side effects in mild nature. Also, these are temporary & flee away when the effect of Carisoprodol goes away. The following are some of the commonly seen side effects among the patients using Pain o soma:
- Allergic reactions
- Increased Heart Rate
- Mood Swings
- Trouble in breathing
- Swelling on the eyes, face, or other body parts
There could be more side-effects than mentioned above. In such cases, if you find them risky, approach your doctor as soon as possible. Don’t panic if the negative effects are in moderate form as they may disappear within 48 hours.
- Pain o soma should be stored between 15 to 25 degrees Celsius.
- Keep Pain o soma out of reach of children.
1) Is Pain O Soma (Soma Pill) Addictive?
Pain o soma has shown habit-forming symptoms among some patients. If you’re done with the prescribed dosage, consult your doctor & ask them if you should continue using this medicine or not. Your doctor will guide you on discontinuing Pain o Soma safely.
2) Can I buy Soma Drug (Pain O Soma 350 / 500mg) Online?
Yes. It is safe to buy pain o soma online or from your local medical store after getting a prescription from the doctor.
3) How to use Pain O Soma safely?
Here are a few things to keep in mind for safe consumption of Pain o soma tablets:
- Get a prescription
- Discuss your current medicines & health issues with your doctor
- Take the prescribed dosage of pain o soma
- Avoid overdosing this medicine
- Please don’t drink alcohol while undergoing treatment with pain o soma
- Please don’t use pain o soma for children under 18 years of age
- Avoid using this medicine during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or if you’re planning to get pregnant
4) When should I stop using Pain o soma?
You should stop using pain o soma only after consulting your doctor. If they identify that your medical conditions are improved & you don’t need to use this medicine any longer, then you can safely discontinue it.
5) Can I use Pain o soma if I’m pregnant?
Using pain o soma during pregnancy may lead to excessive bleeding during the delivery period. Thus, it is unsafe to be used by pregnant women. Also, it may pass via breast-milk, and so you should avoid using it if you’re breastfeeding.
6) Should I take Pain o soma at a particular time?
The most common dosage of pain o soma is one tablet per day. Depending on the severity of health issues, sometimes the patients may be prescribed with three tablets per day. However, you should take medicine as guided to maintain the effectiveness levels of pain o soma in the body.
7) Which medicines conflict with Pain o soma?
Some over the counter medicines might conflict with pain o soma. They could be vitamins or herbal products, and also the medicines with Carisoprodol as their active ingredient. Thus, you should disclose your medical history with your doctor so they can decide whether or not to prescribe you with pain o soma.
8) When should I avoid using this medicine?
You should avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you’re allergic to Carisprodol
- If you’re using any medicines that may conflict with Pain o soma
- If you have any severe health issues (heart, kidney, liver, eye, or any)
Reference: Kamagra Oral Jelly