Sorry, nothing in cart.
Soma-Boost 750 Mg (Carisoprodol)
$90.00 – $530.00
|HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd
|Skeletal Muscular Pain
|10 Tablets in 1 Strip
|6 To 15 days
|100 Tablet, 200 Tablet, 300 Tablet, 500 Tablet, 900 Tablet
Are you feeling under the weather exhausted or feeling drained out with acute muscular pain? If yes, then try Soma Boost 750 mg tablets on the recommendation of a doctor and see how it relieves your pain and soothes the aching muscles.
Overview of Soma Boost 750mg
Soma Boost 750 mg is composed of Carisoprodol – a class of medications that are widely used to treat muscular strains, sprains, and many other muscular injuries. The Soma pill which is available in generic form is highly effective and begins its action within half an hour of consumption. It reduces the tension in the excessively stimulated nerves thus relaxing the muscles and soothing them.
What is Soma Boost 750 mg?
Soma Boost 750 mg is manufactured by HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd. It comes in the simple packaging of a strip of 10 tablets. Soma Boost 750mg belongs to a class of medication called Carisoprodol. The Soma medication acts as a chemical messenger blocking the sensation of pain between the nerves and the brain. Along with adequate rest and physical therapy, Soma Boost 750 mg tablet works well to heal muscle injuries and skeletal pains.
How does Soma Boost 750 mg work?
As a muscle relaxant, the Soma pill does not work directly on the muscles of the skeletal system, rather it works on the Central Nervous System (CNS). Composed of anxiolytic and sedative properties, Soma Boost 750 mg blocks the connecting chain between the nerves and the central brain thus impairing the pain signal. Therefore, the patient consuming the medicine feels a sense of instant relaxation and relief from muscle pain, sprains, and discomfort caused by acute skeletal pain.
Benefits of Soma Boost 750 mg
Major benefits of Soma Boost 750 mg include:
- As a muscle relaxant it aims at reducing the discomfort and acute soreness caused by musculoskeletal pain.
- It soothes the muscles and reduces pain caused by muscle sprains and strains.
- When administered along with physiotherapy and relaxation, the Soma drug works in the targeted way and reduces muscle spasms.
Dosage and Administration
- The Soma drug should be taken at the dose as prescribed by the doctor.
- Since it is a muscle relaxant it should be taken only for a short period of two-three weeks.
- The recommended dose for the medicine is 250mg to 350 mg three times a day.
- Prolonged use of the Soma pill may turn it into a habit-forming drug.
What if I forget to take a dose?
Take the dose as soon as you remember it. But if it is time for the next dose then avoid the missed dose. Never double a dose to compensate for a missed dose. Also, Soma Boost 1000 mg Dose is also available on our portal.
What happens if I take too much?
Overdose of the Soma pill can be dangerous and may require immediate medical attention. In case of overdose look out for symptoms like shortness of breath, confusion, hallucinations, disorientation, fainting, seizures, or slipping into the state of coma. In case of any of the above symptoms rush to the doctor or seek emergency help.
Possible Side Effects of Soma Boost 750 mg
Soma Boost 750 mg may include some common side effects that may not require much medical attention. These include:
- Increased irritability
- Blurred vision
- Stomach disorder
Sometimes, Soma drug may cause more serious side effects like:
- Seizures or convulsions
- Excessive sweating
- Increase heartbeat
- Muscle stiffness
Seek immediate medical help if you observe the above symptoms or any of the following serious conditions:
- Severe headaches, blurred vision, speech disorder, weakness in the legs, loss of coordination, muscle spasms, high fever, and excessive sweating.
- Irregularities in the heartbeat, palpitations, shallow breathing, dizziness, or urine incontinence.
- Swelling and pain in the eye, blurred vision, and seeing halos around bright light.
Tips to take Soma Boost safely
Soma Boost 750 mg acts as a sedative and relaxes the muscles of the skeletal system. However, it is safe to take the medicine only on the recommendation of a medical practitioner. The following points should be considered before taking the Soma drug:
- Sedation in an infant who has been breastfed by a mother who has taken Soma Boost has not been clinically established. However, caution should be observed in taking Soma pills by lactating mothers.
- Soma Boost 750 mg is excreted by the kidney therefore, patients suffering from kidney impairments, renal disorders, and urinary infections should take Soma drug after consultation with the doctor.
- Since This Medicine is metabolized by the liver patients suffering from hepatic disorders and liver diseases should take the Soma pill with caution and under the guidance of a medical practitioner.
- Alcohol consumption along with the intake of Soma Boost 750 mg drug is not recommended as it may enhance sedation and lead to increased drowsiness and dizziness.
- In case you suffer from seizures, consult your doctor before taking the Soma Boost 750mg tablet.
- Soma medication may cause drowsiness and dizziness therefore avoid driving or the operation of heavy machinery.
- Do not stop taking the Soma drug suddenly without consultation with your doctor. Allow slow remission of the drug else it may lead to severe withdrawal symptoms.
- Soma Boost 750 mg tablet is not recommended for anyone below 16 years of age. Similarly, geriatric use beyond 65 years of age should be done only in consultation with a doctor.
- The Soma drug should be used only for a short period ranging from 2-3 weeks only.
- Certain vitamins and herbal supplements may interact with Soma Boost 750 mg therefore inform your doctors about your current medications before taking the Soma pill.
Keep Soma Boost 750 mg tablets in a cool dry place away from heat and moisture. Keep out of the reach of children.
Evan Fredrick I Male I 38 years
“After suffering from acute musculoskeletal pain for years, my doctor suggested I take Soma Boost 750 mg tablets. I have been taking the medicines since last week and have witnessed remarkable relief from muscle pain and aching discomfort.”
Michael Dave I Male I 32 years
“As an athlete, I suffer from regular muscle strains and injuries. After taking Soma Boost 750 mg on the recommendation of my doctor along with regular physical therapy and adequate rest I now feel relaxed. My muscular spasms have reduced and I haven’t suffered any major side effects from the medicine.”
Liana Williams I Female I 35 years
“I suffered from extreme back pain and muscle cramps in the legs. My doctor suggested I take Soma Boost 750 mg along with plenty of rest. I started feeling better within a week of taking the medication and am back to work now.”
Acute musculoskeletal pain, muscle injuries, and muscle sprains can hamper life and impair your ability to work efficiently. Before the pain translates into something serious consult your doctor who may suggest a Carisoprodol like Soma Boost 750 mg. As a muscle relaxant, the Soma drug serves as a sedative and relaxes the muscles, reducing discomfort and acute pain. When administered with physiotherapy and rest, it calms the muscles of the body and offers relief within a short span of the mind.
What is Soma used for?
Soma drug is used as a muscle relaxant that is used to provide relief from musculoskeletal pain, muscle injuries, spasms, and muscle sprains.
Does Soma Boost affect the heart?
In some cases Soma medication may have side effects affecting heartbeat, causing palpitations, irregular heartbeats, and low blood pressure.
Does Soma Boost make you sleepy?
Yes, Soma Boost 750 mg works as a sedative and causes sleepiness and drowsiness as a side effect.
Who should not take Soma Boost 750mg?
Patients suffering from heart diseases, kidney, and liver disorders, or those affected by seizures should not take Soma Boost 750mg without consultation with the doctor.
Where can I buy Soma Boost 750 mg?
Soma Boost 750 mg is available at allDayawake.com online pharmacies.