Pregalin 150mg is just perfect whether you want to treat neuropathic pain caused by diabetes or shingles. It is also a popular oral treatment for managing nerve damage triggered by fibromyalgia. This medicine allows patients to get back to the routine by subsiding pain instantly. Moreover, people buy Pregalin 150mg of in USA, UK, Australia, and Canada with a prescription so that they know they’re eligible for this medicine.
What is Pregalin 150mg?
Neuropathic pain is not the regular pain that subsides as you get indulged in routine chores. It is something that’ll make it difficult for you to perform any other tasks. Similarly, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, epilepsy, etc make pain intolerable. Thus, you need strong and powerful oral treatment like Pregalin 150mg capsules for managing such painful conditions.
Pregalin 150 is nothing but a Pregabalin capsule that is highly effective in improving neuropathic pain or nerve damage. Your treatment period may vary from a few weeks to several months based on severity. At the end of your treatment period, you’ll be relieved from the symptoms of pain & engage in life activities as if you never felt that pain.
Which medical conditions does Pregalin 150mg treat?
Here are the major health conditions this capsule helps you with:
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Epilepsy or shingles
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Pregalin 150mg Dosage Directions & Method of Use
Take Pregalin 150mg dosage as indicated by your physician. It is usually prescribed according to the type and severity of neuropathic pain you’re suffering from. Thus, you may be required to use it once, twice, or thrice a day according to your health conditions.
Swallow the capsule as a whole and drink a glass of water. Don’t break the capsule else it’ll lose its desired effect.
It may be used with or without food but taking it at a fixed time will maintain the effectiveness of Pregabalin in your bloodstream.
Try not to miss out on any dose else you may not achieve desired results. In case you forget to take this medicine then use it as soon as you remind of it. But don’t take two pills to catch up with missed dose.
Never overdose. Overdosing on this drug will not boost its effectiveness but increase the risk of adverse effects.
When do you start feeling improvements with neuropathic pain?
Whether your neuropathic pain stems from chronic pain, past injuries, diabetes, spinal cord injury, or similar long-term damage, it’ll reduce the pain. This oral medicine is known for subsiding the associated symptoms of neuropathic pain too. For instance, if the patient has mood changes, fatigue, sleeplessness, etc due to nerve damage then it allows them to rest and relax. As a result, they can get back to routine life as soon as possible and with better health conditions.
Pregabalin interferes with the pain signals that pass via damaged nerves to the brain. It blocks the transfer and hinders brain activities so that the body does not perceive pain. Using this neuropathic pain for the prescribed period will enhance the physical and social well-being of the patients. Thus, it elevates the overall quality of life.
The patient starts feeling good and experiences improvements within a few weeks of using this capsule regularly. Once your treatment duration ends, you may discontinue this medicine under medical guidance. Until then, keep using it as suggested & even if you start feeling better midway.
Is it a good anti-anxiety drug?
Though it is a former prescription medicine for epilepsy, it can also be suggested for chronic pain or neuropathic pain and anxiety. Many times, patients experiencing nerve damage start feeling anxiety due to the same. Therefore, routine chores only get tough. You thus need a strong and promising dose like Pregalin 150mg for improving the symptoms of anxiety. It acts as an amazing anti-anxiety drug and enhances the quality of life.
Does it work similarly for all health conditions that it treats?
No, it has a distinct mechanism of action for different types of health conditions that it improves. For instance, in patients with epilepsy, it works by reducing abnormal activity in the brain so that the symptoms of seizures improve. In case of chronic pain or nerve damage, it works by blocking the transfer of pain signals from nerves to the brain. As a result, the pain signals don’t pass down the spine and so relief is felt instantly.
Approximate treatment period with Pregalin 150 mg Capsules
Only your doctor can determine and suggest the correct treatment period according to your health conditions. Your ideal treatment duration varies according to the type of health issue, severity, and your current medical health status. In addition, your existing medicines, age & weight can also influence their decision.
Some patients may be suggested to take Pregalin 150mg of for a few weeks while others have to use it for a few months. In short, it depends on how severe your health issue is.
Pregalin 150mg Side Effects
In most cases, patients don’t require medical help for the side effects of Pregalin 150mg capsules. Once their body adjusts to Pregabalin, the side effects will subside too. Here are the common symptoms that most patients experience:
- Weight gain
- Dry mouth
- Swelling on lips, face, throat, etc
- Lack of concentration
- Blurry vision
- Loss of appetite
Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you experience any of the following adverse symptoms:
- Mood changes
- Suicidal thoughts or behavior
- Excessive dizziness
- Feeling tired all the time
- Trouble while breathing
How to tackle the side effects of this medicine?
You don’t have to do anything for common side effects, just wait and watch. Allow your body to gel with Pregabalin & it can take a couple of weeks to adjust to this ingredient. However, you’ll need medical help immediately if any rare side effects or severe symptoms appear.
Before you use Pregalin 150mg Capsules…
- Get a prescription from the doctor after discussing your medical health conditions. Inform them if you’re using any medicines currently.
- Tell your doctor if you’re suffering from kidney or liver disease.
- Share about your allergies, surgeries, upcoming surgery, and especially if you are allergic to Pregabalin.
- Limit alcohol intake during your treatment period with Pregalin 150mg.
- This medicine may or may not be suggested for pregnant women & breastfeeding mothers. Inform your healthcare provider if you’re undergoing any of these health conditions currently.
- Don’t use any other medicines along with this neuropathic pain reliever. You never know if your medicine can clash with other drugs.
- Keep safe while driving vehicles or performing attention-needing tasks like using heavy tools after your dosage. This medicine can affect your vision and judgment power because of dizziness. Avoid driving if you feel uncomfortable.
- Alcohol promotes excessive drowsiness along with Pregabalin. So, avoid alcoholic beverages before or after using this drug.
Pregalin 150mg Reviews
“I used this medicine for two days and I’m here to share my honest review and personal experience with this medicine. It is fantastic and a major savage if you are looking for a promising nerve pain reliever. Luckily, I didn’t experience any side effects and this medicine lets me perform office tasks smoothly.”
Guidance for Storage and Disposal
- This neuropathic pain reliever is stored in a cool and dry place. It is recommended to keep away from moisture and sunlight.
- Make sure this medicine is out of reach of children. If they consume it accidentally & unknowingly, you’ll have to face their medical emergency.
1) Is it advisable during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Consult your doctor and inform them if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. You may proceed with this medication if they approve.
2) Can you drive after dosing Pregalin 150mg?
Driving vehicles or using heavy tools are unsafe activities after using this medicine. So, don’t perform them as you’re at risk of dizziness which leads to accidents.
3) Is it possible to discontinue when you start feeling better?
You should complete the treatment even if you start feeling better after the first few doses. If you discontinue midway or don’t complete treatment then you’ll experience the symptoms again.
4) Do you feel habit-forming with this drug?
No patient reported habit-forming with this medicine. However, if you notice any potential for drug abuse then seek help from your doctor as soon as possible. Generally, it is supposed to be consumed according to the ideal treatment period suggested by the doctor. So, stop it as per their guidance so that you don’t have to worry about addictiveness.
5) What are some drug interactions of Pregalin 150mg?
Ask your doctor regarding the drug interactions of this medicine. Meanwhile, we have a list of a few medicines you should avoid while using this drug. They’re as below:
- Sleeping pills
- Contraceptive birth control pills
- Medicines used for treating kidney and liver diseases
- Substitute nerve pain relievers
6) Where to buy genuine Pregalin 150mg online?
We’re here to deliver the best-quality Pregalin 150mg capsules to your doorsteps with express shipping. Don’t burn your pockets. Get a prescription and buy this neuropathic pain reliever at the best prices here. Also, enjoy the perks of coupon codes for discounts.