By the time you buy Pregarica 75mg and use it as indicated by the doctor, you’ll manage neuropathic pain successfully. Pregarica 75mg capsule is an FDA-approved nerve pain reliever that helps with so many types of nerve damage conditions. Don’t let pain last longer in your body. If you feel the urge to get rid of neuropathic pain then consult your doctor today and ask if you can take Pregarica (Pregabalin 75mg capsules).
What is Pregarica 75mg?
Pregarica 75mg is one of the most effective neuropathic pain relievers for managing nerve pain caused by diabetes, shingles, spinal cord injury, etc. Make sure to use it upon prescription and complete your treatment even if you start feeling better midway. Some patients also find it useful for managing anxiety & symptoms of GAD.
It is a moderate yet powerful dosage with Pregabalin as the major active ingredient. Check the label carefully before getting started with this medicine. Don’t use it if you’re allergic to Pregabalin or any inactive ingredients.
Pregarica 75mg Capsule Uses
The former use of this capsule is nerve pain relief, be it stemming from:
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Diabetic neuropathy
- GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)
How Pregarica 75mg treats Neuropathic Pain?
The working mechanism of this neuropathic pain reliever is very straightforward. It reduces abnormal activities in the brain by interacting with GABA receptors. In other words, it blocks pain signals to pass down the spine so that the body does not perceive pain. When pain signals will not transfer via the brain to the body, it is easy to carry out routine tasks. In addition, the patient feels positive, motivated & free from anxiety and lives life normally.
Pregarica 75mg Dosage Directions & Method of Use
- Always use this medicine as indicated by your healthcare provider. It may be used two to three times a day. Your ideal dosage frequency and treatment period will be determined by the doctor. You’re supposed to stick to that routine.
- Swallow one whole Pregarica 75mg capsule with a glass of water. Don’t split the capsule or break it and then swallow otherwise it’ll lose its effectiveness.
- You may use it with or without meals.
- Ideally, it is suggested according to the age, weight, type & severity of neuropathic pain to treat.
- Try to keep up with your dosage schedule and not miss out on any dose for experiencing effectiveness on desired timings.
- Never overdose on this medicine else you’ll witness severe side effects in no time.
Does Pregarica 75mg have any side effects?
A few side effects will likely appear after using this medicine. We’re listing them below. Call your doctor if any of the side effects is growing adverse and you need help.
- Lack of focus
- Irritated mood
- Feeling drunk even though you’re not
- Pain in the arms and limbs
- Dry mouth
- Flushed face
- Delayed erections
- Erectile dysfunction in males
- Weight gain
- Soreness of throat
- Blurry vision
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Breast pain
- Allergic reactions on the skin
- Irregular heartbeat
- Pain or difficulties while urinating
- Mood changes
- Cold hands or feet
- Menstrual pain
- Increase or decrease in blood glucose levels
What could be the rare symptoms of this nerve pain reliever?
Though the chances for such extremely adverse reactions are rare, you may experience the following symptoms in exceptional conditions:
- Shakiness while writing
- Fluid accumulation in the lungs
- Muscular damage
- Symptoms of Parkinsonism
- Cold sweat
- Swelling of tongue, throat, or lips
- Tightness of throat
- Abnormality in sensing smell
- Discharge from breast
- Weird growth of breasts in males
Alert! Stop taking this medicine if you experience:
- Suicidal thoughts or behavior
- Serious allergic reactions on the skin
- Discoloration of the skin or yellowness
- Whiteness of eyes
How to tackle side effects?
Here are a few things you can do for managing the side effects of Pregarica 75mg capsules:
- Stick to a simple and healthy diet throughout your treatment period.
- Avoid any kind of heavy/fatty/oily meals as they worsen nausea.
- Rest and relax as much as you can.
- Stay hydrated by drinking lots of fluids, water, or electrolyte drinks.
- Keep a pain-reliever balm by your side to help with the headache.
- Avoid alcohol, grapefruit juice, and any kind of alcoholic beverage.
- Don’t use heavy tools or operate machines during your treatment period.
- Seek help from your healthcare provider.
- Pregnancy: Do not use this medicine during pregnancy unless guided by the doctor. Don’t forget to inform your doctor if you’re already pregnant or trying to conceive while this neuropathic pain reliever is being prescribed.
- Breastfeeding: This medicine is not recommended for breastfeeding women. It’s because Pregabalin passes via breast milk to the child and it is unsafe for children below 18 years.
- Driving vehicles/using heavy tools: Avoid driving if you’re feeling dizzy after your dosage. Sometimes, patients experience dizziness and drowsiness as common side effects of Pregarica 75mg.
- Kidney problems: It is supposed to be used cautiously if you have kidney problems like decreased urination. Tell your doctor that you have kidney disease before starting treatment with Pregarica.
- Liver disease: Patients with severe liver diseases may not be prescribed this medicine. Inform your healthcare provider if you have any liver issues.
- Lung diseases: Patients with respiratory tract disorders may or may not be suggested with these Pregabalin capsules.
- Cardiovascular disease: Share your medical history with the doctor if you have poor heart health, high or low blood pressure, etc. Generally, patients having cardiovascular diseases may not be prescribed this medicine.
- Allergic reactions: Avoid using this capsule if you’re allergic to Pregabalin.
- Age Restrictions: It is for adults only. Don’t use it for children under the age of 18 years.
- Use among elderly patients: Patients above 65 years have to take this medicine with special precautions. Consult your doctor and inform them if your age exceeds 60 years.
- Things to inform your doctor about: Share your medical conditions if you have a history of constipation issues or drug abuse.
Drug Interactions to take note of…
Inform your doctor if you’re taking any medicines currently. Especially, disclose your current medications if they belong to the following:
- Anti-anxiety drugs
- Sleeping medicines
- Birth control medicines
- Substitute nerve pain relievers
- The best way for storing Pregarica 75mg capsules is to keep them at normal room temperature.
- It should be left away from sunlight or moisture.
- Store it out of reach of children.
1) What kind of neuropathic pain does Pregarica 75mg help with?
This anticonvulsant medicine has excellent pain-reliever properties. Most adults use it for neuropathic pain resulting due to epilepsy, shingles, diabetes, generalized anxiety disorders, etc.
2) How to take the missed dose for Pregarica 75mg capsules?
You may use the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, skip using missed doses if it is time for taking the next planned dose. Try to use your dose at scheduled times for experiencing effectiveness as desired. If you keep missing the dosages then you may end up dissatisfied.
3) What time does it take for Pregarica 75mg to reduce neuropathic pain?
Though effectiveness varies according to the type of neuropathic pain to treat & its level of severity, it takes around 2 weeks to see results. Sometimes, your body may take longer to gel with Pregabalin and it may take a long time to experience improvements. Keep using this medicine as per the prescription and don’t stop midway if you don’t experience effectiveness.
4) Can you stop using Pregarica 75mg suddenly?
Whenever you feel like discontinuing this medicine, talk to your doctor first. Make sure not to stop it suddenly else you’ll experience withdrawal symptoms like headache, nausea, anxiety, depression, dizziness, etc. Seek help from your doctor on how to stop it gradually & minimize the chances of withdrawal effects.
5) How do you know if Pregarica 75mg is the right nerve pain reliever?
Once you start using this medicine and it is effective, you’ll find relief for the nerve pain symptoms you’re using it for. Moreover, it’ll subside the pain and prevent it from bouncing back. It’s when you know that this neuropathic pain reliever is the right dosage.
6) Does Pregarica 75mg reduce anxiety too?
Yes, this medicine has an off-label use for relieving several types of generalized anxiety disorders. It works by reducing the activities of GABA receptors i.e. the chemical messengers responsible for mood changes and anxiety. As a result, you’ll find relief from anxiousness.
7) How to use Pregarica 75mg for children?
This neuropathic pain reliever is not recommended for children below the age of 18 years. They cannot tolerate the effects of Pregabalin and may undergo harmful effects due to the same.
8) Do you get a headache after dosing Pregarica 75mg capsules?
Headache is among the common side effects of Pregarica 75 capsules. If you’re experiencing a headache after using this medicine then don’t worry. Sit back, relax & keep your fluid intake high. If possible, drink electrolytes too. You may apply pain-relieving balm on the forehead for headache relief. Make sure to limit alcohol intake for avoiding dizziness.
There are no reviews yet.