Vidalista 10 mg tablet is slated among the reliable & affordable male impotence medications. This erectile dysfunction (ED) treatment is worth giving a try. However, you may take it on a prescription only.
Males suffering from short-term or long-term impotence issues can take Vidalista 10 tablets. Though this ED pill cannot treat impotence completely, it plays a major role in reversing the effects & improving erections. Men who have lost hope that their sex life will always be a dull experience can relive happy sex drives with Vidalista. All thanks to its active ingredient Tadalafil.
Tadalafil is present in 10mg composition in this ED medication. This key ingredient is a PDE-5 inhibitor that boosts sexual performance naturally. It helps in getting and keeping firm erections for longer playtime. As this ED pill has fewer side effects, men prefer to take it for the long term. Moreover, it is available at a reasonable price which makes it another hit.
If you’re suffering from ED, then get this impotence medicine prescribed by your doctor. Take it as guided and, you’ll see improvements soon.
How does Vidalista 10 work?
Vidalista 10mg works as Tadalafil activates sexual arousal. It becomes effective in the bloodstream and targets stress removal around the smooth muscles of the pelvic organs. Tadalafil optimizes erections by supplying adequate blood to the penis. It does so by boosting the cGMP enzyme production and preventing its breakdown. Also, it clears blockages coming in the way of passing blood to the penis. For instance, if the arteries carrying blood to the penis are blocked, then Tadalafil unclogs it. Thus, blood flows smoothly and adequately toward the male genitals for stronger and fuller erections.
If this is less, then Vidalista 10 also reduces refractory duration. This means that it gets a lot easier for men to attain desired hardness even after coming once.
When & how to use Vidalista 10mg tablets?
- Vidalista 10 is available as a tablet & it should be used as one tablet within 24 hours. Swallow one whole pill and drink a glass of water alone.
- Avoid chewing, breaking, or crushing Vidalista 10mg tablet before consumption.
- Use Vidalista 10 with or without food, but don’t take it with alcoholic beverages.
- Make sure to use Vidalista 10 mg tablets at the same time daily. It is usually consumed 30 minutes before sexual intercourse.
Should you take your missed/skipped dose?
Don’t take your missed dose if your next scheduled dose is anytime soon. However, if your next dose is the next day, then you can take your missed dose right when you remember.
What happens if Vidalista 10mg tablet has overdosed?
Overdosing could lead to coma and even cause death. So, don’t take more than the recommended dose of Vidalista 10 mg tablet. If overdosed already, then find medical help.
Other Dose Of Vidalista
Important Warnings & Precautions
- Take your prescribed dose of Vidalista 10 tablets. Don’t take more or less than the prescribed dose.
- Find medical help if any serious side effects or allergic reactions appear after taking this ED pill.
- Don’t use this ED pill for women, especially pregnant and breastfeeding ladies. They’re not supposed to use this impotence medicine as it can be harmful to them.
- This ED medicine is not for the use of children below 18.
- Discuss your medical history, ongoing medications, and any sensitive health problems with your doctor before taking Vidalista 10.
Vidalista 10 Side Effects
Don’t be afraid if you see minor side effects after using this impotence medicine. Any of the following common side effects can appear & it’s normal. These temporary side effects will disappear in a few days only.
- Blurry vision
- Flushed face
- Irritations on the skin
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Back pain
- Body pain
These are the rare side effects that aren’t appearing normally. So, it is important to reach out for medical help if any of them is noticed with you:
- Increasing heartbeats
- Chest pain
- Painful erections
- Blood discharge in urine
- Weirdly erect penis
- Long-lasting erections after 5 hours
Drugs not to be used with Vidalista 10
We’re sharing a list of drugs having negative interactions with Tadalafil. Hence, you should not take it with Vidalista 10mg pills.
- Sleeping medicines
- HIV/AIDS medicines
- Antifungal medicines
- Medicines having nitrates
- Other male impotence pills
If you have to take any of the above-mentioned medications inevitably, then you should keep a gap of 2 hours.
Vidalista 10 Reviews
“I was stressed because my wife complained regarding softer erections. Thanks to Vidalista 10mg tablets, she is happier & so is my sex life.”
“I strongly recommend Vidalista 10 tablets to anyone who is looking out for an affordable & trustworthy sex drive booster pill. This impotence medicine is a savage.”