Buy Azeetop 250mg Online (Azithromycin 250mg Tablets)
Azeetop 250mg is a moderate-dose antibiotic medicine. This oral medication is prescribed for treating several types of bacterial infections. You may be prescribed Azeetop 250 Azithromycin tablets if you’re suffering from a bacterial infection in the eyes, skin, respiratory tract, etc. In many cases, doctors prescribe this medicine for ear, lung, and throat infections too.
Besides treating bacterial infections, this antibiotic heals fever in typhoid. It is a recognized treatment for sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea.
This oral medicine can be prescribed to adults as well as children. It’s important to follow the dosage instructions & complete the course even if you start feeling better. If you stop taking this medicine in between, then the bacterial infection could reappear. Ask your doctor for more on this.
Uses of Azeetop 250 Tablets
Azeetop 250mg is a popular antibiotic treating several bacterial infections:
- Respiratory tract
- Urinary tract
How does Azeetop (Azithromycin) 250mg tablet work?
Azeetop (Azithromycin) 250mg tablets work by discarding the synthesis of essential proteins consumed by infecting bacteria. As these bacteria stop receiving proteins, their production will be low. Additionally, this antibiotic stops the growth and spread of microorganisms causing infections.
As the bacteria causing infections are re-targeted with each dose, their spread halts & healing promotes. You’ll start seeing improvements in your health conditions as you follow your dosage guidance properly.
Directions to use Azeetop 250 mg tablet
- Take your Azeetop 250mg tablet as and when prescribed by the doctor. Have your tablet as a whole without crushing, breaking, or chewing. Drink a glass of water.
- Don’t have your Azeetop dosage along with alcohol or any beverages with alcoholic content.
- If possible, take your Azeetop 250 mg dose at a fixed time daily to maintain the effectiveness of Azithromycin in your bloodstream.
Handling Missed/Skipped Dose:
- You can take your missed or skipped dose at the moment you remember. But don’t use it if you’re about to take your next scheduled dose.
- Doubling the dose could lead to risky health conditions.
Dealing with overdose:
- Overdosing on Azeetop 250mg tablets can trigger rare side effects that are severe & dangerous. You better follow your prescription and take the prescribed dose only. If you think this antibiotic isn’t working for you, then you can consult your doctor.
- If overdosed already, then call for immediate medical attention.
Side Effects of Azeetop 250
Here is the list of common side effects that could appear after taking Azeetop 250mg tablets:
- Mild rashes
- Skin irritations
- Abdominal pain
Don’t worry unless these adverse effects last for a couple of weeks and don’t improve at all.
It could be harmful if you combine this Azithromycin tablet with the following medicines:
If you’re taking any of these, inform your doctor before using Azeetop 250mg tablets straightaway.
Please store Azeetop 250 tablets in a cool and dry place. Keep it out of reach and sight of children.
- Use this antibiotic only after consulting the doctor.
- The ideal dosage duration with this medicine is different for treating different medical conditions. Only your doctor could guide you on how long you should take this medicine.
- Don’t stop taking Azeetop 250mg tablets even if you start feeling better after a dose or two. You should complete the course with this medicine as guided by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you get any severe allergic reactions after using Azeetop 250 tablet.
- Stop using this medicine if you see blood discharge in urine or stools.
Azeetop 250mg Reviews
“I had a cough for several days & got prescribed Azeetop 250 in combination with other medicines. This antibiotic is very effective & I’m saying this from my experience. I used it for 3 days in a row – once in the morning & once at night. Thanks to Azeetop, I’m relieved from the cough.”
1) Is Azeetop 250 safe during pregnancy/breastfeeding?
Your healthcare provider might prescribe Azeetop 250mg tablets during pregnancy or breastfeeding. It’s because this medicine is usually safe for pregnant and breastfeeding moms. However, if you notice any unusual symptoms, then report them to your doctor.
2) How long does it take for Azeetop 250mg tablet to be effective?
This antibiotic takes a few hours to be effective. Use this medicine an hour before meals or two hours after having food to get the expected results.
3) For how long you should use Azeetop 250mg tablets?
Your doctor will decide when, how & for how long you’ll take Azeetop 250 mg Azithromycin tablets. Most patients have either been prescribed one or two doses of Azeetop 250mg tablet per day. It depends on the severity of the infection and your medical health conditions, whether you have to take one or two-dose daily.
4) How common it is for patients to get diarrhea after using Azeetop tablets?
Commonly, patients get diarrhea after taking Azeetop 250mg tablets, and this adverse effect is expected to go away once you stop using Azeetop tablets. But, if they prevail or you notice blood in your stools, then contact your healthcare provider immediately.
5) Is Azeetop 250 habit-forming?
Azeetop Azithromycin 250 mg tablets don’t have any abusive properties. In other words, you cannot get addicted to this medicine if you take it for the prescribed duration.