Buy Azeetop 500mg Online (Azithromycin Tablets)
Azeetop 500 is a strong antibiotic that is highly effective in treating several bacterial infections. It contains 500mg of Azithromycin, which is very impactful in stopping the spread of microorganisms.
This antibiotic has extensive usage for treating bacterial infections like:
- Respiratory tract
- Urinary tract
It also treats sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea. Besides this, it is a recognized treatment for typhoid fever, pneumonia, and chancroid. You’ll be prescribed with Azeetop 500mg Azithromycin tablet for a short duration depending on the medical conditions to be treated. For instance, it could treat your throat infection within 3 days, while it may take 7 days for typhoid fever.
Azeetop 500mg is prescribed to adults and children, and it is usually safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women too. It starts working within a few hours of its consumption, and you’ll feel effectiveness after a few doses only.
For how long you should take Azeetop tablets?
Some patients make the mistake of discontinuing its usage as they start feeling better, and doing so will increase the chance of infecting bacteria to return. So, make sure to continue the entire dosage so that Azithromycin kills infecting bacteria completely.
Working Method of Azeetop 500 Tablets
Azeetop 500mg tablet contains Azithromycin, which is responsible for stopping the spread of bacterial infection. Azithromycin prevents the synthesis of proteins required by bacteria for performing vital activities. Hence, the bacteria don’t receive enough proteins to spread and grow.
Azithromycin kills these bacteria and ensures that infecting microorganisms don’t make a comeback. Thus, healing promotes in no time.
How to take Azeetop 500mg (Azithromycin) tablets?
- Use Azeetop 500mg tablet as guided by your doctor. This Azithromycin tablet is usually swallowed an hour before or 2 hours after meals.
- Don’t crush, chew, or break this tablet before consumption.
- You may take Azeetop 500 on an empty stomach if you want it to be effective faster.
- Never take Azeetop 500 tablets with alcoholic beverages. Only drink a glass of water after swallowing your dose.
- Continue using Azeetop 500 mg tablet for the prescribed treatment duration. Don’t use this antibiotic after that. Also, avoid discontinuing your dose even if you start feeling better in-between treatments.
Missed dose information:
- If you miss out on using the Azeetop tablet sometimes, then you may skip that dose. However, make sure that you don’t forget to take this medicine more frequently.
- You can take your missed dose immediately if your next scheduled dose is not anytime soon.
- Never use multiple Azeetop 500mg tablets, considering that it will drive effectiveness faster. You may witness severe health impacts by doing so.
- The adverse effects of overdosing on Azithromycin tablets trigger dangerous side effects. So, contact your healthcare provider immediately if you’ve overdosed already.
Some side effects will likely appear as you take Azeetop 500mg tablets. The common ones, which are moderate and temporary, are as follows:
- Abdominal pain
- Mild rashes
- Skin irritations
It’s important to keep a safe gap between medicines whose active ingredients clash. Here is the list of medications having conflicting reactions with Azithromycin tablets. You may avoid taking them along with Azithromycin. If you’re clueless about how to handle these medicines, then ask your doctor regarding the same.
Warnings & Precautions
- Take Azeetop 500 mg tablets on prescription only.
- Don’t take Azeetop Azithromycin tablets if you get any severe allergic reactions.
- You may get nominal side effects after using Azeetop 500 & diarrhea is the most common one. So, don’t panic unless the symptoms are getting worse or you see blood in stools.
- Tell your doctor if you have a kidney or liver disease history before using Azeetop 500mg tablets.
You can keep Azeetop 500 tablets at normal room temperature, and they should be stored out of reach and sight of children.
Azeetop 500mg Reviews
“I had skin infection & Azeetop 500 was one of the medicines prescribed for oral treatment. It didn’t have any side effects & healed me within 5 days. Go for it.”
Does Azeetop 500 treat bacterial infection completely?
Azeetop 500mg tablets treat a wide range of bacterial infections. So, if you’ve prescribed this antibiotic, you’ll heal within the expected duration, and it promotes healing by killing bacterial growth & spread.
For how long you should take Azeetop 500mg tablets?
You’ll be prescribed Azeetop 500mg tablet for a different duration depending on the medical condition to be treated. Follow your prescription & take it for as long as your doctor wants you to. Don’t take this antibiotic after the maximum dosage duration.
Is Azeetop 500 safe for women during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Most doctors prescribe Azeetop 500mg tablets to pregnant and breastfeeding women unless any other complications prevail. However, you should inform your doctor if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding when prescribed this one.