Azeetop 100 DT: Buy Azithromycin 100mg Dispersible Tablets
Buy Azeetop 100 DT online – one of the most prescribed antibiotics. It is a popular oral treatment that might be prescribed individually or in combination with other medicines. Azeetop 100 DT tablets contain 100mg of Azithromycin. Azithromycin is the key content responsible for making this antibiotic successful.
This oral medicine treats a wide range of bacterial infections – ear, respiratory tract, skin, soft tissue, sinus, etc. It is also a primary treatment for diseases like pneumonia, and STDs like gonorrhea, typhoid fever, chancroid, and granuloma inguinale.
Azeetop 100 DT tablet targets the bacteria spreading infection & prevents their growth by killing the microorganisms entirely. Thus, healing promotes within a few doses. This antibiotic is considered safe for adults as well as children, however, consider taking this medicine upon prescription only.
Benefits of Azeetop 100 DT Tablets
- Mild yet effective dosage
- Dissolves quickly
- Faster-action Azithromycin tablet
- Long-lasting effectiveness
- Heals bacterial infections
- Alternative treatment for many medical health conditions
How does Azeetop 100 DT work?
As mentioned above, Azeetop 100 DT tablet relies on 100mg of Azithromycin to be effective. Azithromycin prevents the synthesis of proteins required by infecting bacteria. Hence, the bacteria causing infections could not perform vital functions promoting their spread and growth. Moreover, these microorganisms are killed by Azithromycin so they’re discarded from your system. As a result, you start seeing health improvements.
Directions to use Azeetop 100 DT tablets
- Azeetop 100 DT tablet is prescribed differently for different medical health conditions. This antibiotic should be used for the prescribed duration even if you start feeling better after a few doses.
- Take your Azeetop 100 DT dose as indicated by your doctor. Don’t swallow, chew, or crush this tablet. It may be dissolved in water or put in the mouth at dosage timings. Drink a glass of water after using Azeetop 100 DT tablet.
- You may have this medicine with or without food. But, don’t take it with any type of alcoholic beverage.
- Don’t combine Azeetop 100 DT tablet with medicines showing conflicting reactions with Azithromycin. Refer to ‘Conflicting Drugs’ below for more details.
Should you take your missed/skipped dose?
Follow your prescription and make sure you take Azeetop 100 DT tablet at a fixed time daily for maintaining the effectiveness of Azithromycin.
If you forget any dose & your next dose isn’t anytime soon, then you can have your missed dose immediately. But, if you’re about to take your next planned dose, then avoid taking your missed dose.
What happens if you take more than one Azeetop 100 DT tablet at a time?
You’re prone to risky health conditions if you use more than one Azeetop tablet together. So, take your prescribed dose only & don’t take more or less than the same.
Call for medical help immediately if you’ve overdosed on Azeetop 100 DT.
Side Effects of Azeetop 100 DT tablets
The common side effects of the Azeetop 100 DT tablet are as follows:
- Abdominal pain
- Mild rashes
- Skin irritations
Reach out for medical help if these symptoms don’t improve.
Here is the list of medicines having conflicting reactions with Azeetop Azithromycin 100 DT tablets. Avoid taking them with this Azithromycin tablet.
Warnings & Precautions
This antibiotic is mostly safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Tell your doctor if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding while it is being prescribed.
You may see adverse effects if you’re suffering from kidney problems. Inform your doctor if you’re having a kidney disorder.
You may get some negative impacts if you’re a liver patient. Tell your doctor if you have a history of liver disease.
Consult your doctor if you get any severe allergic reaction after taking this Azithromycin tablet.
You may store Azeetop 100 DT tablets below 30 Degrees Celsius.
Azeetop 100 DT Reviews
“My kid got an ear infection & I was so worried if I could find the right medicine which heals faster. Hopefully, Azeetop 100 DT tablet did the job & he healed within five days.”
1) Is Azeetop 100 DT habit-forming?
Azeetop 100 DT is a low-power antibiotic that is not abusive at all. This applies when you’re taking this medicine for the prescribed duration only. You should discontinue this medicine after the treatment course finishes.
2) Which is the correct way to use the Azeetop Azithromycin 100 DT tablet?
The best way to take the Azeetop Azithromycin 100 DT tablet is to put it in your mouth & drink a glass of water. Use this antibiotic at least an hour before meals or two hours after taking food for better effectiveness.
3) How to handle the adverse effects of Azeetop tablets?
You may not worry if you see mild adverse effects after using the Azeetop Azithromycin tablet because it’s normal. However, report your medical health conditions immediately if the symptoms are getting out of control.
There are no reviews yet.