What is Zopifresh 7.5mg?
Zopifresh 7.5mg is a sleeping pill used for treating insomnia. It is an oral tablet & a prescription medicine that should only be used after consulting the doctor. Zopiclone (7.5mg) is the key ingredient of this sleep-promoting medication. This makes Zopifresh 7.5mg effective & potent for curing short-term anxiety and panic attacks too.
Insomnia is a sleep disorder that should not be ignored. Treat it at the right time by sharing your sleeping problems with your doctor. Discuss your medical health history, allergies, surgeries, and medicines underuse. You’ll be prescribed Zopifresh 7.5 tablets if found suitable.
Uses of Zopifresh 7.5 mg (Zopiclone) Tablets
Insomnia is the major reason for using Zopifresh 7.5mg tablets.
Benefits of using Zopifresh 7.5 Tablets
- Faster Sleep Initiation
If a patient suffers from insomnia, they are unable to initiate or stay asleep. Also, they experience frequent night awakenings after falling asleep. As you start using Zopifresh 7.5 tablets, you feel sleepy within 30-45 minutes only.
- Better Sleep Hours
Though Zopifresh 7.5mg tablets don’t guarantee 7 to 8 hours of complete sleep, it still makes patients have non-disturbed sleep for a longer time. You can compare this duration with the time you’re suffering from insomnia.
- Instant effectiveness
This sleeping aid pill is used for a short term of 2 to 3 weeks only. Most patients using Zopifresh 7.5mg tablets have reported positive effects after a few dosages only. Thus, you get instant results in sleep improvements as expected.
- Fewer side effects
Most patients using Zopifresh 7.5mg have reported dizziness and lightheadedness in mild to moderate nature only. This simply means that this sleep-promoting pill is safe to use.
Zopifresh 7.5mg tablets are affordable for anyone who wants to improve sleep.
How does Zopifresh 7.5mg work?
Zopiclone, the key content of Zopifresh 7.5mg, works by increasing GABA activity in the brain. GABA is a chemical messenger naturally occurring in the brain. It is responsible for blocking nerve cell communication for better sleep quality. When GABA is boosted, the brain enters relaxing mode easily. As a result, the patient falls asleep in no time after using this anti-insomnia pill.
How to use Zopifresh 7.5 mg (Zopiclone)?
- Use Zopifresh 7.5mg Zopiclone tablets as indicated by your medical care provider. Doctors prescribe this medicine to use on an empty stomach (or after an hour or two of dinner) before 30 minutes of your bedtime.
- Swallow one whole pill per day with a glass of water. Maintain the effectiveness of Zopiclone in your body by using Zopifresh 7.5 tablets at a fixed time daily. Also, avoid splitting, chewing, or crushing this pill to make the most out of it.
- Make yourself comfortable in your bedroom & get ready to sleep as soon as you use this pill.
- Heavy alcohol usage after using this anti-insomnia medicine can lead to major health troubles. It’s better to not use alcoholic beverages in nearby hours of using this medicine.
- Feeling a bit drowsy a few hours after waking up is common. So, avoid driving or using machinery during these hours.
You may miss out on using Zopifresh 7.5 tablets sometimes, but don’t forget to use them more often. Missed dosage cannot be compensated. You have to continue with the next scheduled dosage only. But, don’t double your next dosage because you skipped the previous one.
Inform your doctor as soon as possible if you have used multiple Zopifresh 7.5mg pills & the negative impacts are getting severe. Besides this, you should know the chances of that overdosing increase of rare side effects to hit you.
Prepare yourself for some mild to moderate side effects that may be experienced after using Zopifresh 7.5mg tablets. Expect them to disappear after a few days or they may take up to a few weeks to fade away. Keep your cool unless these symptoms get worse.
- Dry mouth
- Nose/throat infections
- Metallic taste
- Stomach pain
- Bitter taste
- Blurred/double vision
- Back pain
- Body pain
The following medicines are unsafe to use along with Zopifresh 7.5mg tablets. It’s better if you don’t use them while consuming this sleeping pill.
- Herbal Supplements
Warnings & Precautions
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding are among those conditions when women should not use Zopifresh 7.5mg. If used during pregnancy, Zopiclone may lead to excess bleeding at the time of labor. If used by nursing women, this sleeping pill will pass an active component to your child.
- Let your doctor know about your ongoing medicines before you start using Zopifresh tablets. In case of any conflicting drug is underuse, you’ll need their guidance on how to keep a safe usage gap.
- Don’t begin or stop using Zopifresh on your decision. Follow your prescription only.
- If you have ever had any critical health problems, tell your doctor before using Zopifresh 7.5mg.
- Keep Zopifresh 7.5mg at room temperature (15-30 Degrees Celsius). Make sure it is stored in a cool and dry place only.
- Don’t leave it at an easy reach of children.
1) Can I get addicted to Zopifresh 7.5mg tablets?
Zopifresh 7.5mg tablets have habit-forming potentials. You can get addicted to it if you keep using this sleeping pill for more than the prescribed duration. It’s better to discontinue this medicine once your sleep conditions improve after the estimated duration of 2 to 3 weeks.
2) How much time does it take for Zopifresh 7.5mg to work?
Zopifresh 7.5mg tablets take around 30 to 45 minutes to get effective. You’ll feel drowsy within 30 minutes if you use this medicine on an empty stomach.
3) For how long should I use Zopifresh 7.5 tablets?
Zopifresh 7.5mg tablets should be used for a limited time of a maximum of 4 weeks. However, your doctor may prescribe it to you for a shorter period than this after considering your medical health conditions.
4) Will I get memory impairment after using Zopifresh?
Memory impairment is one of the uncommon side effects of Zopifresh, but it may happen if frequent sleep interruptions and delays in bedtime happen after using this medicine. Thus, you should only focus on sleeping well once you’ve used this medicine.