Buy Azee DT 100mg Online: Azithromycin Dispersible Tablets
Azee DT 100mg is one of the best antibiotics prescribed for treating bacterial infections in children. It is a mild-dose antibiotic tablet that is highly effective and easy to use. This dispersible tablet has Azithromycin as its key ingredient.
Make sure you give Azee DT 100 tablets to your child only after getting a prescription from the doctor. Also, you should complete the dosage as indicated by the physician even if your children start feeling better after a dose or two. If you stop using this Azithromycin tablet in-between treatments then the bacterial infection may return. You can buy Azee DT 100 online at affordable prices from authoritative sources to ensure the reliability and effectiveness of this medicine.
Uses of Azee DT 100 Tablets
Azee DT 100 mg tablet treats a broad array of bacterial infections in children:
- Gastrointestinal tract
How does Azee DT 100 mg tablet work?
Azithromycin content in Azee DT 100 treats bacterial infections by stopping the growth of infection-causing microorganisms. It stops the spread of bacteria by disallowing the synthesis of proteins consumed by them. As these microorganisms stop receiving proteins, they don’t grow or spread. Moreover, it kills parent bacteria & child bacteria too. This means it clears microorganisms completely.
Therefore, you can consider your bacterial infection gone from roots.
Directions to use Azee DT 100 Azithromycin Tablets
- Use Azee DT 100 Azithromycin tablet as and when indicated by your physician. Complete the dosage even if it makes you feel better.
- The frequency of dosage depends on the type of infection to be treated, your child’s age, weight, and severity of symptoms. So, make sure to give Azee DT 100 doses timely. If your child vomits after using this medicine then give the same dose again.
- This dispersible tablet is dissolved in a glass of water. Drink this water at prescribed timings.
- You can give this medicine to your child before or after meals. But, it’s better to give this medicine after having food so that it does not cause an upset stomach.
- You may use this antibiotic at a fixed time for maintaining the effectiveness of Azithromycin in the bloodstream.
Can you take missed/skipped doses?
You may skip the dose entirely if you forget to give this antibiotic to your child sometime. But, if the next planned dose is after 10+ hours then you can give that missed dose as you remember.
What happens if you overdose on Azee DT 100mg?
You should never give double dosage to your child. Doing so can create harmful effects on their health. If you’ve overdosed them then call on emergency helpline number immediately.
Azee DT 100mg Side Effects
This antibiotic for kids can cause very common side effects that are tolerable and nominal. In short, you don’t need to worry if any of the following side effects appear.
- Abdominal pain
Azee DT 100mg tablet is from anti-infective class of medications. It should not be consumed along with drugs having conflicting reactions with Azithromycin. In a nutshell, ask your doctor if you’re taking any of these:
Meanwhile, if you have to take conflicting drug anyways then maintain a 2-hour gap. This way, you’ll be avoiding active ingredients from clashing.
Warnings & Precautions
- Make your child drink plenty of water after taking Azee DT 100. It may cause diarrhea as a side effect and so this water can help maintain hydration.
- This is not an anti-viral medication, but might be prescribed for treating secondary bacterial infections. However, use this medicine for either purpose if and only if prescribed by your doctor.
- You must use Azee DT 100mg tabletfor treating the current bacterial infection of your child. Never save this medicine for future infections.
- Reach out for medical help if your child develops severe allergic reactions, rashes, itchiness, swelling on the face, or trouble breathing after using this medication.
- If your child stops using this medicine without completing the entire course then the bacterial infection can reappear. Additionally, your child’s system might get resistant to antibiotics or cause other infections.
This dispersible tablet should be stored at normal room temperature. Don’t keep it at the easy access of children.
Azee DT 100 Reviews
“My 4-year old toddler developed a sore throat infection. He got prescribed with Azee DT 100mg with a 3-day dose. Thanks to this highly effective medicine, his infection was almost gone within expected duration.”
1) What if you take Azee DT 100 without need?
If you give Azee DT 100 to your child without need then it may make their system resistant to antibiotics or cause other infections. So, you should only give them if prescribed by the physician.
2) Is Azee DT 100 a strong antibiotic?
Azee DT 100 is a mild yet highly effective dosage. Hence, it is prescribed for treating several types of bacterial infections in children. Its easy-to-consume dosage makes it convenient for children to use an antibiotic.
3) Can you take Azithromycin tablets for cold or flu?
Azithromycin tablet is not capable of treating viral infections like cold or flu. Hence, you should not take it as antiviral medicine.
4) Is Azee DT 100mg safe for children?
It is safe for children unless used for the prescribed duration and in suggested amounts. Therefore, try to use the prescribed dose only.
5) When does Azithromycin become effective?
It may take around an hour for Azee DT 100 tablets to be effective.