Azeetop 1000mg: Buy Azithromycin 1000mg Tablets Online
Azeetop 1000mg is also popularly known as Azeetop 1gm Azithromycin tablet. It belongs to the antibiotic class of medications that treat bacterial infections. Azeetop 1gm tablet contains 1000mg of Azithromycin, which is an anti-infective drug.
This high-power anti-infection medication is consumed orally for treating bacterial infections, and it is highly effective in providing relief for ear, nose, and throat infections. Azeetop is a former treatment for lung, respiratory tract, skin, and eye infections in adults and children. This medicine could also be prescribed for treating typhoid fever & particular STDs like gonorrhea.
Uses of Azeetop 1000mg Tablets
Azeetop finds its usage for treating a wide range of bacterial infections, including:
- Respiratory tract
- Urinary tract
- STDs like gonorrhea
The best thing about the Azeetop Azithromycin tablet is that it drives promising results. This means that if you take Azeetop 1gm tablets as prescribed, then you’ll get rid of bacterial infection as desired. By the time these bacteria discard your body, you’ll be free from that infection.
How does Azeetop 1gm (Azithromycin tablet) work?
Azeetop 1gm tablet (Azithromycin) works by stopping the spread of bacteria, and it does so by preventing the production of essential proteins required by bacteria for vital activities. As bacterial growth ceases, the infection does not spread & healing promotes.
Indications to use Azeetop 1gm tablet
- Azeetop 1gm tablet is taken orally with a glass of water. Swallow one whole tablet an hour before or 2 hours after meals. It’s better if you take this medicine at the same time daily.
- Don’t chew, crush, or break the tablet before consumption.
- Make sure you don’t drink alcoholic beverages for as long as you’re undergoing treatment with Azeetop 1000mg tablet.
Should you take your missed dose?
- If you forget to use Azeetop 1000mg tablet sometimes, then you can skip that dose entirely. However, if your next dose is not within 20 hours, then you may take it when you remember.
- Never take two Azeetop tablets together just to compensate for your missed dose.
What happens if you overdose on this antibiotic?
Using multiple Azeetop 1gm tablets could trigger possibilities of rare side effects. So, don’t use more than one Azeetop tablet within 24 hours. If you overdose & the symptoms are getting worse, then find medical attention immediately.
Side Effects of Azeetop 1000mg
Diarrhea is one of the most common side effects of Azeetop 1gm tablets. However, patients may experience these mild & temporary ones too:
- Abdominal pain
- Dry skin
- Mild rashes
- Painful urination
Tell your doctor if you don’t see any improvements in the adverse effects or if the symptoms get worse.
Here are the medicines showing complications if used along with Azithromycin tablets:
Inform your doctor if you’re taking any of the above-mentioned medicines or others. This will help them guide you on how to use Azeetop safely while taking these medications.
- Keep Azeetop 1000mg tablets at average room temperature. Don’t let them under direct heat or sunlight.
- Make sure this medicine is out of reach of children.
Azeetop 1000mg Reviews
“I was prescribed Azeetop 1000mg tablet because of the heavy respiratory tract infection. My course duration was 3 days, and I can only feel improvements within 2 days. I finished my dosage, and I don’t think any infection symptoms now.”
1) Can you take Azeetop 1000mg during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Azeetop 1000mg could be safe to use by pregnant and breastfeeding women if prescribed. However, you should tell your doctor if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding while this medication is being prescribed.
2) Is Azeetop 1gm a strong antibiotic?
Azeetop 1gm is probably the strongest dosage of the underlying medication. You should start and stop using this Azithromycin tablet as guided by your doctor. Finish your dosage even if you start feeling better after taking a dose or two. If you leave the course in between, chances prevail for the infection to return, and the symptoms to worsen.
3) How long does it take for Azeetop 1000mg to work?
Azeetop 1000mg tablets could take up to a few hours to show complete effectiveness. You’ll witness gradual improvements by the time you complete your course.
4) For how long you should take Azeetop 1gm tablets?
The ideal dosage duration of Azeetop 1gm tablet varies according to the infection to be treated. For instance, it could be prescribed for 2 days in case of throat infection while for 3 days for urinary tract infection.
In short, the type and severity of infection determine the dosage duration. The final decision lies with your doctor.
5) Which medical health conditions don’t permit using Azeetop 1000mg?
Azeetop 1000mg tablets might not be prescribed to patients with kidney and liver problems. If prescribed, then patients have to take the tablet with caution. Don’t forget to share your medical history, medicines you’re taking & other sensitive health issues you’re suffering from (if any).
There are no reviews yet.